Brazilian wax vs shaving for vaginal pubic hair removal

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have waxed in the past and loved the results :krs:

I shave usually just because it's quicker, cheaper, and painless. I am diligent with my skin down there so I seldom get razor bumps. :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, what's yall chicks fascination with bald pussies?
Can't a nicca get a landing strip or sumn :wtf:

It's easier to take it all off. It's like getting a hair cut a good barber can give you a nice edge but a bad barber can fukk your shyt up quick. Your landing strip can quickly look like a landing patch or landing blob if you get a rookie.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I got a Brazilian wax, and it fukked up my skin down there. Even though my vajajay was extra smooth and the experience wasn't bad, it didn't take long before I had hella bumps and irritation. I use a depilatory cream.

Your diet is important and a diet with acidic foods can cause bumps or you may have had an allergic reaction to the wax...

Aloe vera will soothe you though...

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
It's easier to take it all off. It's like getting a hair cut a good barber can give you a nice edge but a bad barber can fukk your shyt up quick. Your landing strip can quickly look like a landing patch or landing blob if you get a rookie.

:dead:

Whats a lil landing blob between friends?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a Brazilian wax, and it fukked up my skin down there. Even though my vajajay was extra smooth and the experience wasn't bad, it didn't take long before I had hella bumps and irritation. I use a depilatory cream.

Where did you go? You have to go to an upscale place that uses sensitive skin type waxes. You can ask what kind they use.

The average nail place typically run by Asians probably will use a product that irritates your skin.

:dead:

Whats a lil landing blob between friends?

It's so demonic, friend. LOL!!

Daps
Where did you go? You have to go to an upscale place that uses sensitive skin type waxes. You can ask what kind they use.

The average nail place typically run by Asians probably will use a product that irritates your skin.

It's so demonic, friend. LOL!!

The Waxing Studio in Boston. She's actually really good and is always booked. I've heard that you have to do it regularly for your skin to get used to it, but I only did it that one time and decided not to continue. I think it's just me.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Ive waxed a few times in the past but the hair grew back in like a week :snoop: so I went back to shaving. Do I have to keep the shyt up to get it to last longer? Cus $50 a month only to be hairless for a week or 2 is for the birds.

Lol I made a post with pics a few years ago and people freaked out...like omg a VJ!!!

But the more you go the less your hair grows....the first week is the softest for me where the hairs just starting to show bybthe end of the second week ...I usually don't start growing hair for a month. ..it's different for everyone you just may need to go more often. ..

Also shaving causes your hair to grow back faster and causes a different pattern than waxing. .

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Lol I made a post with pics a few years ago and people freaked out...like omg a VJ!!!

But the more you go the less your hair grows....the first week is the softest for me where the hairs just starting to show bybthe end of the second week ...I usually don't start growing hair for a month. ..it's different for everyone you just may need to go more often. ..

Also shaving causes your hair to grow back faster and causes a different pattern than waxing. .

Positive Message there sista.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Some of you ladies would look sexy with a nicely trimmed Bermuda V

I like how those sexy middle aged women keep it that northern border tucked just underneath there waist,its also useful as it acts as a good nut catcher...

little4209

All Star
Daps
I used to wax myself..I actually liked it but there's something strange about inflicting yourself with pain..shaving with a razor is a NO-NO...but I mainly shave with a pair of clippers