Bray Wyatt vs Roman for the Undisputed title at WrestleMania 39?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Jey Uso is the only answer if the idea is to tell a compelling story.

WrestleMania, typically, isn't about stories. Outside of 2-3 main ones, everything else is kind of a backseat to whatever celebrity/pop culture icon they can bring into the fold.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
people are saying Bron? You know very well fans are going to shyt on him as soon as he starts getting booked as the next big face :comeon:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No, because Bray isn't really a guy you need to put the belt on because A) he's over without it, and B) he's not as interesting with it. As over as Bray is, as long as he's in a meaningful feud, people are into it. But as soon as you give him a belt to defend, he's just Bray Wyatt holding the title. Kinda like The Undertaker- nobody really talks at length about his times as champion, because that's not what he's remembered most for- a lot more of his most notable shyt happened during feuds that had nothing to do with the belt (i.e. Mankind, Kane, HBK). If anything, Bray's title runs have been most remembered for bad matches (Rollins, Orton) or the ridiculous-ass time Goldberg beat him for it. I think he can always challenge for it or be in main event feuds, but being put in position to win it and have to hold and defend it for months? Eh.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ya'll be booking the worst Roman Reigns matches :mjlol:

It's gotta be Cody or The Rock or Drew to take the titles off him. Dats it.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No, because Bray isn't really a guy you need to put the belt on because A) he's over without it, and B) he's not as interesting with it. As over as Bray is, as long as he's in a meaningful feud, people are into it. But as soon as you give him a belt to defend, he's just Bray Wyatt holding the title. Kinda like The Undertaker- nobody really talks at length about his times as champion, because that's not what he's remembered most for- a lot more of his most notable shyt happened during feuds that had nothing to do with the belt (i.e. Mankind, Kane, HBK). If anything, Bray's title runs have been most remembered for bad matches (Rollins, Orton) or the ridiculous-ass time Goldberg beat him for it. I think he can always challenge for it or be in main event feuds, but being put in position to win it and have to hold and defend it for months? Eh.

For the longest time I thought the Mankind HITC was for the WWF title. Good point.
I Personally Think It’ll Be Cody, Fans Love Him And He Carry’s Himself In A Way WWE Loves For Apperances

The Story Of Winning For Dusty Will Make For A Nice Feel Good Story For Fans

Cody Claiming He’s From Wrestling Royality Won’t Sit Right With Roman

It’ll Be His First Time As Champion And It’s Always Good Seeing Something You Never Seen Before

I Know HHH May Not Be As Crazy For Cody But…

If It’s Bray People Will Feel It For A Week

If It’s Sammy People Will Enjoy It For Months

If It’s Rock Or Cody It’s Wrestlemania History Remembered Forever
:lupe: I'm liking this

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Bray's character works without the title, its just weird to put a title on a guy like him. If no Cody or The Rock, let the Bloodline break up within, give Jey a chance, he has the longest storyline with Roman

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Bray's character works without the title, its just weird to put a title on a guy like him. If no Cody or The Rock, let the Bloodline break up within, give Jey a chance, he has the longest storyline with Roman
Man NO! Jey ain’t main event top title material. He and his brother are tag guys, their legacy is breaking the new days record. That’s their ceiling.

Sometimes I feel like y’all don’t understand wrestling at all.

Bray don’t need the title and he doesn’t need to end Roman’s reign ( you see what I did there :troll:)
I can see Cody if booked strong starting at the rumble. But like I said in the other 152736384748484 threads about who should face Roman at mania. IF the rock is available then that’s your mania match. Even if Cody is back
Even if bray is still undefeated
Even if Sami is getting DB in 2013 reactions

Mania main events are either the biggest attraction or the top guy in the company vs the next top guy. Sami or jey ain’t them.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I expect him to lose at Summerslam 2023. to Jey. I expect Austin Theory to lose when he cashes in.

Haters are gonna be sick at the end of Wrestlemania because I think Roman leaves as champ, I think he drops it to Cody but it will be later in the year . As for Theory yeah he's gonna try and steal one and end up losing