Bray Wyatt vs Roman for the Undisputed title at WrestleMania 39?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
No because you know Bray has to have his theatrics in his angles and matches which really should never be involved for the World Championship ever again.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Another fukking thread? Jesus christ, I mean, yeah, that obviously going to be the match if Rock doesn’t show up.

But Rock is showing up!
These hypothetical who should beat Roman threads are annoying. It's just an excuse for dude's to mark out while pretending to have a conversation.

Why not Bianca? Why not King Bookah? Why not Cora Jade? :gladbron:

It's gonna be the Rock cause they in the business to make money not get people who are going to already tune in to mark out.

Edit: If Big Rock Dog aint doing it, I can see Cody the storylines would make so much sense.

Last edited:
Daps
I wrote that completely forgetting about Cody.

But yeah I completely agree, dude is a great novelty and perfect in that mid to upper midcard role.

But yeah, okay, he wins the belt, then what?
I was just playing anyway

It's cool Bray is over but just realistically wants this all wears off, he never makes a good champ

Ironically, Taker and Kane did make cool champs to me and they all had similar gimmicks

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I wasn’t on board with it before but I really wouldn’t mind Jey Uso being the one to dethrone Roman.

Cody would be great as well.

And like @904Lurker said, Bron Breakker, if you’re looking at it from a standpoint of, the one dethroning Roman becoming the next face of WWE, Bron would be a great choice.
Main event jey would be so sick but Cody...na I don't need that

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

It's cool Bray is over but just realistically wants this all wears off, he never makes a good champ

Ironically, Taker and Kane did make cool champs to me and they all had similar gimmicks
My bad, my last part wasn’t being sarcastic or anything, i really do think your logic is sound.

Like Bray is hot right now because he’s fresh, but the moment he wins the belt, you have nothing you can really do with him.

And Cody will be more over, and because him gimmick is more grounded he can get his ass kicked a little if need be without it fukking up the mysticism.

But shyt still, it’s Rockys main event

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
af4febf28f64f39bad28cbe1507305a1.gif

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Why do u think Roman has had these belts so long? Lol
I dunno man I'm not privy to wrestling storylines behind the scenes and shyt. I'm here wondering why this dude Bron Breaker is the only guy allowed to be Champ while dudes more entertaining than him are doing bullshyt. If he's boring as champ then what the hell is he going to do when he's not champ.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
No, to both.

This is possibly the greatest title run of the modern era and you want Bray Wyatt to end it?

This is possibly the greatest title run of the modern era and you want Cody Rhodes to end it?
At some point it has to end and having Rock do it shows that HHH really isn't trying to change their culture by that much.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I think Bray’s gimmick at times is too overpowered, Taker & Kane at least had vulnerabilities.