Bray Wyatt vs Roman for the Undisputed title at WrestleMania 39?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
At some point it has to end and having Rock do it shows that HHH really isn't trying to change their culture by that much.
Okay, but Bray is just not good in the ring.
And Cody is good with someone to make him look good like Rollins.

Neither are really worthy of ending Roman's reign. I'd legit be mad.

It also doesn't help if Rock wins bc he will just forfeit.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Okay, but Bray is just not good in the ring.
And Cody is good with someone to make him look good like Rollins.

Neither are really worthy of ending Roman's reign. I'd legit be mad.

It also doesn't help if Rock wins bc he will just forfeit.
Rock forfeiting makes everyone on that roster and company look terrible. Also, I disagree with Bray not being great in the ring. In regards to the Rock winning, I wouldn't be TOO mad if it's a non-title bout. But Roman whooping all the nikkas asses that beat the Rock over the past few years and then losing his to older and slower cousin doesn't make sense.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
At this point if you’re talking about Cody getting the Raw belt, and Jey getting the SD belt (both eventually, of course), then I could see that.

If we’re truly thinking Breakker, then that would be even later down the line but I could see that being the case as well.

None of that affects Rock/Reigns if it happens, tho. We gotta think Rock’s putting over Roman, title match or not

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Should def be the Rock if not either Jey or Sami. Cody maybe night 1 for one of the belts

U can re invent Bray a million ways and I'm good on Roman vs Bray for a WM main event lol

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Is the Rock/Roman thing speculation or did dirt sheets say something because people keep moving like this is a sure thing.
Right? Like it’s confirmed :dead:

I said it in other threads but I bet Rock is actually done with matches. At least for a long time.