Bray Wyatt vs Roman for the Undisputed title at WrestleMania 39?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Even if he wanted to Roman as champ 3 more years is bad for business. You're always missing 1 extra main eventer that would hold instead, 2 if it's Roman's day off. Add Usos holding and the shows are stagnant outside Gunther/Lashley now Rollins, no stakes whatsoever

He needs to drop next year and Cody or Bron needs to make him drop

Daps
Another fukking thread? Jesus christ, I mean, yeah, that obviously going to be the match if Rock doesn’t show up.

But Rock is showing up!
:laff: it is funny though. Throw a new shine of paint on Bray with some movie theatrics and they want to see him dethrone The Head of the Table

Bray sucked as the champ in the past

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Is the Rock/Roman thing speculation or did dirt sheets say something because people keep moving like this is a sure thing.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
bray in the title picture is what consistently fukks his characters up, it needs to be cody, even if the rock is available for the wm match, cody needs to be the one to actually take the titles off of roman whenever that time comes

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Personally Think It’ll Be Cody, Fans Love Him And He Carry’s Himself In A Way WWE Loves For Apperances

The Story Of Winning For Dusty Will Make For A Nice Feel Good Story For Fans

Cody Claiming He’s From Wrestling Royality Won’t Sit Right With Roman

It’ll Be His First Time As Champion And It’s Always Good Seeing Something You Never Seen Before

I Know HHH May Not Be As Crazy For Cody But…

If It’s Bray People Will Feel It For A Week

If It’s Sammy People Will Enjoy It For Months

If It’s Rock Or Cody It’s Wrestlemania History Remembered Forever

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:laff: it is funny though. Throw a new shine of paint on Bray with some movie theatrics and they want to see him dethrone The Head of the Table

Bray sucked as the champ in the past
I wrote that completely forgetting about Cody.

But yeah I completely agree, dude is a great novelty and perfect in that mid to upper midcard role.

But yeah, okay, he wins the belt, then what?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Supernatural characters like Kane and The Fiend shouldn’t be champion. In storyline, why the fukk does an undead person want to be champion? Lol

If Bray will be himself, he can be in the world title picture, (“he’s got the whole world in his hands” can mean world title)