Bray Wyatt vs Roman for the Undisputed title at WrestleMania 39?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
If Roman vs Rock doesn't happen, would anyone like to see Bray Wyatt win the Royal Rumble and go on to dethrone Roman at Wrestlemania? I know people will say Cody, but I personally don't think Cody is fit to be a world title holder just yet. Plus look at how over Wyatt is with the fans. Say what you want about him, but he is one of the only ones with a character, mic skills, and not a "I'm happy to be here Indy talent". I personally want to see this.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
would anyone like to see Bray Wyatt win the Royal Rumble and go on to dethrone Roman at Wrestlemania? I know people will say Cody, but I personally don't think Cody is fit to be a world title holder just yet.

No, to both.

This is possibly the greatest title run of the modern era and you want Bray Wyatt to end it?

This is possibly the greatest title run of the modern era and you want Cody Rhodes to end it?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Honestly chief should be champ until he doesnt want to be anymore. No one got the juice like he does at the moment.

I wasn’t on board with it before but I really wouldn’t mind Jey Uso being the one to dethrone Roman.

Cody would be great as well.

And like @904Lurker said, Bron Breakker, if you’re looking at it from a standpoint of, the one dethroning Roman becoming the next face of WWE, Bron would be a great choice.