BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Bray Wyatt (aka Windham) at one point was set to show up in AEW, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Impact Wrestling also had an interest in him around this time. There’s still no true indication where he could land when the decision is made. The report mentioned Wyatt decided not to leap due to the move he’s set to be involved in later this month in Tennessee.

We noted last month how Bray Wyatt and Callosum Studios owner and special makeup effects artist Jason Baker were on a Warner Bros. lot in Hollywood, based on a tweet Baker sent out. Baker, along with horror icon Tom Savini, previously created many of the WWE props used for The Fiend, the Firefly Fun House, and The Wyatt Family, among others.

The movie has not been officially announced and the title and plot details are being kept under wraps. Baker noted that the feature film is “really new and different,” described as “Ichi the Killer meets Xanadu.”

Wyatt was released from WWE back on Saturday, July 31, and became a free agent when his 90-day non-compete clause expired on Friday, October 29.

During this week’s media call for AEW Full Gear,we asked AEW President Tony Khan if there were any updates on the two sides connecting.

“I like Windham a lot. We’ll see what happens, you know, I haven’t talked to him about it ever, about him coming to AEW,” Khan said. “The last time I saw Windham was at Chris Jericho’s birthday party and it was a pretty late night, and it was last year. So, it’s a very different world. I only briefly saw him in passing — I was heading out while he was heading in. It was a pretty late night, but I think he’s a wonderful person and a really great talent.”

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Prominently showcasing a number of performers who were released from their contracts during its lengthy development - and excluding even more who have since joined the company - WWE 2K22's roster has been the subject of significant scrutiny.

Perhaps the most notable omission, however, despite his surprise release in July of 2021, is 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt, and courtesy of data miners scouring the game's files we now know that the former Eater of Worlds was due to play a sizable role in WWE 2K22's MyRise career mode.

As revealed by users on Reddit, the storyline featuring The Fiend would have seen Dana Brooke be possessed, becoming 'The Shiend' in the process, with the player also indoctrinated after being sent after Wyatt by General Manager Adam Pearce, who'd then attempt to rescue the player character.

Files and models for a Firefly Funhouse Arena, Wyatt's Mercy The Buzzard and Abby The Witch puppets, and evidence of an 'Elimination Chamber Of Horrors' match were also uncovered.

Since his WWE release last July, Wyatt has been busy working on a horror film project along with special effects artist Jason Baker.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Prominently showcasing a number of performers who were released from their contracts during its lengthy development - and excluding even more who have since joined the company - WWE 2K22's roster has been the subject of significant scrutiny.

Perhaps the most notable omission, however, despite his surprise release in July of 2021, is 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt, and courtesy of data miners scouring the game's files we now know that the former Eater of Worlds was due to play a sizable role in WWE 2K22's MyRise career mode.

As revealed by users on Reddit, the storyline featuring The Fiend would have seen Dana Brooke be possessed, becoming 'The Shiend' in the process, with the player also indoctrinated after being sent after Wyatt by General Manager Adam Pearce, who'd then attempt to rescue the player character.

Files and models for a Firefly Funhouse Arena, Wyatt's Mercy The Buzzard and Abby The Witch puppets, and evidence of an 'Elimination Chamber Of Horrors' match were also uncovered.

Since his WWE release last July, Wyatt has been busy working on a horror film project along with special effects artist Jason Baker.
This legit sounds like an actual angle Vince would’ve loved :pachaha:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
According to Fightful Select (h/t Randall Ortman of Cageside Seats), WWE is "hopeful for a return" when Wyatt is cleared, but there is no current timetable and Wyatt is not being factored into creative plans as of now.

Wyatt has not been seen on WWE TV since several weeks before WrestleMania 39 when he seemed to be building toward a match against Bobby Lashley.

When Wyatt disappeared from television, Lashley was put in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal on WrestleMania SmackDown instead, and after winning that match, he did not compete at WrestleMania.

This fukkin band-aid boy gonna have some grand return entrance at Summerslam than do 1 program tops before getting injured again in an endless cycle. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Wonder what he thinks of Vince coming around the shows more nowadays :lolbron:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Bray should only be a special attraction at this point. Having him cause promos with grand entrances every week ain’t gonna cut it.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bray should only be a special attraction at this point. Having him cause promos with grand entrances every week ain’t gonna cut it.
The biggesty problem is that they drip feed shyt so slowly that it becomes nonsensical dribble in weekly 3-5 minute limited segments with no direction. Everyone loses patience and his inability to do anything in the ring compounds that issue.

They mystery bait Wyatt too much. Just tell simple fukking stories and do it in bigger chunks. If you cut up any 20 minute segments into 4 minute chunks over 4 weeks. It would be awful not matter who is in it.