BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Come on now, this coming out after the fact. He must be ready to sign with AEW or impact if they’re trying to slander him

I was never a big fan but can’t deny he was talented. Average in the ring tho :hubie:

his matches with the Wyatt family vs the shield and his matches with Daniel bryan were:ohlawd: though

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
his matches with the Wyatt family vs the shield and his matches with Daniel bryan were:ohlawd: though
These feuds plus Wyatt Fam vs The Dust Bros were the only times I enjoyed Bray’s wrasslin’ :lawd:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Mans need to just show up in AEW and take over the Dark Order like he's a godparent and all them beared, bald white boys just got orphaned.
Him getting to be around Brodie's kid as a part of his job gotta do something to heal whatever is going on there. That being said... he pretty much gotta toss the mask shyt in the trash and get back to cutting cryptic promos and let them other schlubs be underbosses you gotta get through to get to him. Would give him 2+ months of building/promo time without needing to get in the ring to work if they did it right - give him time to get in shape, but also do the opposite of everyone else they bring in and rub the shine clean off them through overexposure.

Have him kill Reynolds early, then use the next few months to get him over, squash some of them jobbers they employ when he does do something, and eventually build it to Silver breaking free on his own (and getting put down for babyface sympathy)

Or... or he can stay home :yeshrug:
If I had the money to stay on my property and bounce between thinking up crazy story concepts and trying to father an entire Offensive Line with a bad Dominician ting... you'd literally never be able to get me on the phone, nevermind into an arena :hubie:Don't even think I'd own a phone tbh.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Right before the 90 days is up he’s difficult to work with….got it.

There’s been very few main eventers that wasn’t hard to work with or wasn’t protective of their character in SOME way. They just pick and choose when to justify it.

Right, like this aint the company that threw the bag at Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels, and Brock Lesnar.:gucci:

But Bray was difficult :comeon:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
bray prob fought with vince all the time. gets time off between his wife having 2 kids in 2 years and Brodie passing. Then he comes back and won't do what vince wants so vince prob let him goo. they love to put out bad press about these guys after they leave ryback talks about it all the time.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
bray prob fought with vince all the time. gets time off between his wife having 2 kids in 2 years and Brodie passing. Then he comes back and won't do what vince wants so vince prob let him goo. they love to put out bad press about these guys after they leave ryback talks about it all the time.
lol WWE hasn’t said shyt though, it’s the dirt sheets speculating on what happened. It’s not even the well known dirt sheets either just some marks on Twitter.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
lol WWE hasn’t said shyt though, it’s the dirt sheets speculating on what happened. It’s not even the well known dirt sheets either just some marks on Twitter.

This is what sucks about these damn dirt sheets. People immediately assume one thing but they don't think for a second that it could just be one speculation running wild

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This is what sucks about these damn dirt sheets. People immediately assume one thing but they don't think for a second that it could just be one speculation running wild

Andrew Zarian is pro aew on Twitter. And his source for this leak is "just trust me bro"

So what does that tell y'all?

Yes. I still think there may be some truth to this, based on common sense, I still do think bray was very protective of his character. But I doubt this is coming from wwe, and moreso from a pro-aew guy trying to indirectly slander WWE.

There. I said it.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You honestly think it’s beneath WWE to besmirch someone they fired to hurt his marketability?