BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Undertaker & Kane been around 20-30 years. People get paid money to come up with places for it to go.
That’s my thing. The original Bray Wyatt character was dope and could’ve been one of the legendary ones. I don’t know what happened though. Kane and Taker was damn near the same all them years besides the American Badass which didn’t last.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
That’s my thing. The original Bray Wyatt character was dope and could’ve been one of the legendary ones. I don’t know what happened though. Kane and Taker was damn near the same all them years besides the American Badass which didn’t last.

Bray Wyatt is trash compared to Kane and undertaker

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Tony Khan's recent NY Post interview about Bray

FBrCXS2WQAwyI7r

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Bray Wyatt is trash compared to Kane and undertaker
I wasn’t watching wrestling at all at that time. My best friend and I went to Raw when it came to Atlanta that year and that was the first time I saw Bray and I liked the character. Wrestling overall was trash then too for me so:yeshrug: I like Kane and Taker more so I somewhat agree with you

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Nah. I think he may have been difficult because he was protective of his character. He saw the writing on the wall and didn't want them to fukk shyt up but they did anyway:yeshrug:

Yeah, sounds like he wanted to have creative control of his character and once they saw that The Fiend was a money generating success, they wanted to micromanage everything about his character and Bray was trying to let that happen.

I’ll say it again though, once they put Bray in the world title picture two months after his debut, it was a wrap.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bray was never good in the ring. For them to use that as one of the excuses after 10 years of him being in the company is pretty hilarious :mjlol:

Yeah, he's always been a "and then the bell rang" guy, but the fans still gravitated towards him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah. I think he may have been difficult because he was protective of his character. He saw the writing on the wall and didn't want them to fukk shyt up but they did anyway:yeshrug:
They barely has this guy lose for a long time...did more talking than wrestling. Bryan even put him over at 2 Rumbles str8.