BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
LA Knight gaining more off of being clowned that whole feud is telling. There's no more excuses for Bray, something MUST be done.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His new theme grew on me finally then he disappeared. His dlc drops next week and Howdy in there with a full entrance and moveset somehow. Hopefully he's getting healthy mentally and physically.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
His new theme grew on me finally then he disappeared. His dlc drops next week and Howdy in there with a full entrance and moveset somehow. Hopefully he's getting healthy mentally and physically.
DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE
FOR
ME
BROTHEEEEER :ohlawd:

bray-wyatt-entrance.gif

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Who the fukk let Uncle Howdy on TV??? No wonder Vince de la Mac came back with fresh divas on his breath :dahell:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I hope Khan doesn't sign him. :sadcam:

Gonna show up and have Aunt Howtie piss blood on Saraya or some shyt.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
he just need to do a Undertaker like run
do his entrance murder mfs and dip

that howdy shyt was ass

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
LA Knight might be the only guy to not only immediately recover but get more over after being in the vortex of dogshyt that is a Wyatt feud. The prior like 4 years of Wyatt feuds ended up with the other guy having to change gimmicks and move shows.
Alexa Bliss had to go and get pregnant to get out of having to do another storyline with Bray Wyatt. You gotta do what you gotta do. :yeshrug:

Alaskan
Daps
Undertaker was actually great in the ring. Wyatt isn't. No comparison. If Wyatt wants to do all the weird shyt he saw in b list movies then indies is right up his alley.
Undertaker got to where he could have a great match with the right opponent, but I wouldn't consider him great in the ring, and the first, what almost 10 years he was in the E he was having consistently horrible matches. I mentioned him vs fake taker at summerslam in another thread recently, that match is garbage, and exactly the kind of matches he was having all the time back then.