Brandon Boykin on Chip Kelly - "he's uncomfortable around grown men of our culture"

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
nikka who got that type of startup money :dahell:
I'm with the pro blackness but some of the shyt yall say just be out of all the realms of possibility :mindblown:

And that's why we'll never have anything.

You do know several multi billion dollar companies have started with like $1,000...right? Not speaking about football specifically but, in general. Nike started with $1,200. Patron Tequilla started with $700. It's funny seeing black people talking about what we can and can't do, when white people start businesses with the same amount of money we waste on Jordans and phones.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Come Miami Chip after Al Golden gets fired and save our Miami Hurricanes.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Why Blacks dont start their own leagues and top players dont go to HBCUs is beyond me. All these leagues ares built on the blood sweat and tears of black athletes.
Money is beyond your comprehension breh? You smarter than that. What blacks with money wants to not only alienate white folks by starting a league full of black owmers. AND deal with the fact that they made a huge investment and whites stop coming to games and watching and they lose hella money? nikkas aint risking that. Too many pipe dreams brought up on here.

Pesci

Architect
Daps
I believe it now. He clearly is afraid of strong willed black men who have direction. Boykin was set to compete for a starting job after constantly improving and making a mark for himself. He was easily going to be a starter.

Chip wants yes men, not real men.
it could be that

or it could be that Boykin is on the last year of his rookie deal and the Eagles were unlikely to sign him because Chip wants bigger corners, so they got a 5th (probably 4th) round pick back for him instead of nothing

you could make the argument that 1 year of Boykin is worth more than a 4th round pick, if you wanted

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
And that's why we'll never have anything.

You do know several multi billion dollar companies have started with like $1,000...right? Not speaking about football specifically but, in general. Nike started with $1,200. Patron Tequilla started with $700. It's funny seeing black people talking about what we can and can't do, when white people start businesses with the same amount of money we waste on Jordans and phones.
Thats cool and all but if its like that why don't you have anything started? Its not as easy as some of,y'all try to make it because as we all know if it was everybody would have a business. I also don't like the we do this and they do that dikkriding some of y'all like doing. Get up off your knees. Some of them start stuff just like some of us do and the rest in both groups do regular stuff that's life.

Now I will give you this is,the one of,the best times to start something though with all the resources out there but don't know how big you can scale it though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I believe it now. He clearly is afraid of strong willed black men who have direction. Boykin was set to compete for a starting job after constantly improving and making a mark for himself. He was easily going to be a starter.

Chip wants yes men, not real men.
I think this is the real deal not dude is a flat out racist.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Chip is just an odd dude. A guy like Harbaugh is odd, but he has a charisma about him and personality. If it ain't about football Chip wouldn't say shyt to nobody. Dude HATED recruiting and the functions that college head coaches are required to attend at Oregon. The funny thing is Chip's teams at Oregon had all kinds of swagger. I used to watch players during Ducks games have all types of fun on the field. So it's not like he ran some type of Bobby Knight "everybody is a robot" kind of program. I don't think Chip is racist...I think his personality is so :scust: it's easy to get put off by how he interacts with guys.

Good post. He definitely has an off putting personality. They have to make the playoffs within the next 2 years or he's kaputt.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Riley Kkkooper still there? :sas2:

Byrd gang :mjlol:

How much are they paying Riley Cooper this year?

Riley Cooper has a 5-year, 22.5 million dollar contract, signed about 5 weeks after the Eagles hired Kelly in 2013.
He counts as a 4.8 million dollar cap hit for the 2015 season.

Riley Cooper Contract Details, Salary Cap Charges, Bonus Money | Over The Cap

Last season, Cooper ranked 78th in receiving yards with 577 -- just below the following players

73 - Terrence Williams (DAL) - 621 yards
73 - Taylor Gabriel (CLE) - 621 yards
75 - Charles Clay (MIA) - 605 yards
76 - Jarius Wright (MIN) - 588 yards
77 - Jerricho Cotchery (CAR) - 580 yards
78 - Riley Cooper (PHI) - 577 yards

It probably should be noted that Cooper started the 2014 season as the #2 receiver before the emergence of Jordan Matthews