Brandon Boykin on Chip Kelly - "he's uncomfortable around grown men of our culture"

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
chip-kelly_60779112.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Why Blacks dont start their own leagues and top players dont go to HBCUs is beyond me. All these leagues ares built on the blood sweat and tears of black athletes.

nikka who got that type of startup money :dahell:
I'm with the pro blackness but some of the shyt yall say just be out of all the realms of possibility :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know if he is racist. he is one of them dudes who is socially awkward. If you talk football yeah you will have a great convo. when it comes to social interactions, he is clueless
Yup. Chip is just an odd dude. A guy like Harbaugh is odd, but he has a charisma about him and personality. If it ain't about football Chip wouldn't say shyt to nobody. Dude HATED recruiting and the functions that college head coaches are required to attend at Oregon. The funny thing is Chip's teams at Oregon had all kinds of swagger. I used to watch players during Ducks games have all types of fun on the field. So it's not like he ran some type of Bobby Knight "everybody is a robot" kind of program. I don't think Chip is racist...I think his personality is so :scust: it's easy to get put off by how he interacts with guys.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He already retracted his statement..

Chip kelly is socially awkward and not very friendly like a lot of coaches and this dude was overly sensitive about it