Brady will not be On the Pats next year

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Didn't Brady and his trainer put their houses up for sale?
His trainer moved to Connecticut...and homes for 8 million dont sell that quick..

edit: also only two people onow his plans, tom and his wife. If he wants to play in NE he will, beli prob wont pay him the 30 mill he wants so well see

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
His trainer moved to Connecticut...and homes for 8 million dont sell that quick..

edit: also only two people onow his plans, tom and his wife. If he wants to play in NE he will, beli prob wont pay him the 30 mill he wants so well see
If he wanted to play in NE they would give him an extension or another year. This story won't go away until free agency or they give him an extension. I think signs might be there .If it came down to him or Beli the power struggle will be interesting

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s up to kraft, not belly

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Joe Montana played for the Chiefs. Brett Favre played for the Jets and the Vikings. Johnny Unitas finished up with the Chargers. shyt happens :yeshrug:

If the Chargers want to get rid of Rivers and Brady wants to go back to Cali, he should do it. They've got Henry, Ekeler, Williams, Allen, Gordon... lotta talent
What about the colts ?

Daps
I think Brady would love to prove he's not reliant on Belichick. But does Brady really want to see what happens by trying to prove he's not reliant on Belichick?:patrice:
That's really risky. If he was gonna do that. It should've been after the Eagles superbowl. He has clearly regressed and this time it may be real. Sometimes brady will be bad and come back next season even better.

I dont see that this time. I'd like to see him try on another team but he's just too old now. He hasnt regressed as much as manning when he retired. Brady really could still play a couple more years. But is it worth it?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
:mjlol:

go check beli's record before you talk nonsense :camby:

and both jimmy g and jacoby had a success WITHOUT the pats system :camby:

matt cassel was a top 5 MVP contender in 2010 :camby:

i swear as soon as the GOAT retires he be like troy aikman without the mullet :mindblown:

Jacoby's numbers are pretty meh at best, but they're similar to Brady's so I can understand why you said that :mjgrin: