Brady will not be On the Pats next year

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I guess more so my question is if Phillip Rivers struggled this year in that offense, what makes anyone think that Brady will fare any better.

I'm a huge, huge fan of Rivers and I can admit he's not even in the same stratosphere as a QB as Brady. Even with Brady :flabbynsick: he completed 60% of his passes, threw for over 4K yards, had 24 TD and 8 INT. He'd be a significant upgrade for the Chargers.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Joe Montana played for the Chiefs. Brett Favre played for the Jets and the Vikings. Johnny Unitas finished up with the Chargers. shyt happens :yeshrug:

If the Chargers want to get rid of Rivers and Brady wants to go back to Cali, he should do it. They've got Henry, Ekeler, Williams, Allen, Gordon... lotta talent
he wont make much of a difference
HE is the main problem in New Englands offense

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont see Brady playing for another team or retiring not as a Pat
i think him and Beli retires together

honestly, next year is probably his last

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Joe Montana played for the Chiefs. Brett Favre played for the Jets and the Vikings. Johnny Unitas finished up with the Chargers. shyt happens :yeshrug:

If the Chargers want to get rid of Rivers and Brady wants to go back to Cali, he should do it. They've got Henry, Ekeler, Williams, Allen, Gordon... lotta talent
. Our o-line is trashy though