Brady will not be On the Pats next year

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Either he stays or he retires. Can't see him anywhere else.

Brady said in an interview that he always wanted to play for his hometown team.

screen-shot-2015-02-13-at-10-07-28-am.png

:mjgrin:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pats had Jimmy G and blew it
This is what this is all stemming from. Jimmy G was Belichick's guy but Kraft was not ready to let go of Brady. Hence the trade and falling out of those three.

Also, Brady has been pissed that he didn't get a contract extension after winning in 2016, like a lifetime achievement type (think Kobe, Brees recent one, etc.). Well i just looked it up, he did sign one, but it makes him a free agent this year.

IMO, I think he comes back after testing the market and seeing there really isn't a better situation for him then in NE.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I think playing in LA/Vegas for 10 games out of the year rather than cold ass/windy NE/Buffalo/NY would help him a lot. I know he's lost a lot off his fastball but I think the Chargers have a lot of talent on that roster he can utilize.

I think he still has the arm strength. He just doesn't want to stand in the pocket and get hit anymore. Before he would still step into his throws to throw an accurate ball with chaos around him but now he'll chuck it off his back foot to get rid of it when there's a slight hint of getting hit.

Don't blame him, he's 42 years old:russ:

He'll need an elite OL. If he gets that then he can be elite again. Otherwise you'll get the year he had this year.

Daps
That’s what all the reports said. We’ll never know 100% but we know there’s tension between Kraft/BB/TB. Only thing keeping them from falling apart publicly is/was winning

Never forget since that Jimmy G fiasco we have won the SB so not a bad decision all round.

And we can still get Jimmy back :sas2: when that contract up in San Fran?