Brady will not be On the Pats next year

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Joe Montana played for the Chiefs. Brett Favre played for the Jets and the Vikings. Johnny Unitas finished up with the Chargers. shyt happens :yeshrug:

If the Chargers want to get rid of Rivers and Brady wants to go back to Cali, he should do it. They've got Henry, Ekeler, Williams, Allen, Gordon... lotta talent

Chargers aren't contenders and they need to go with a youth movement and start looking for Rivers successor.

Daps
I mean we have lost 4 this season and Brady has little weapons playing consistently, his fall off isn't that drastic. Throw him OBJ for 1 season and we going hard again. People like to speculate about BB/Brady but it's clear Beli respects the hell out of Brady and understands everything he brings. This draft should be for the post Brady era and use Brady for 1 more season and make it known to him its the final extension. If McDaniels doesn't go this off-season then he will be the next NE head coach some day soon. He's just waiting on it.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's insanity that Kraft didn't let Beli didn't get keep Jimmy G. The patriots will spend seasons looking for a quality QB and their division is finally not looking like a complete cakewalk anymore if Darnold keeps improving and this Burrow kid is half as good as people say.

EDIT: Forget the Burrow part the I forgot that the Dolphins messed up the tank.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's insanity that Kraft didn't let Beli didn't get keep Jimmy G. The patriots will spend seasons looking for a quality QB and their division is finally not looking like a complete cakewalk anymore if Darnold keeps improving and this Burrow kid is half as good as people say.

Burrow's an Ohio boy, he's going 1st overall to Cincy

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I don’t know. Brady’s real competitive I’m sure part of him wants to show he can win without Bellichek and vice versa.

brady likely won’t win without Beli, ESPECIALLY at this stage of his career. Beli will be fine .

I think Brady would love to prove he's not reliant on Belichick. But does Brady really want to see what happens by trying to prove he's not reliant on Belichick?:patrice:

this.

Nobody knows if it's Brady or the system. If he leaves and falls on his face even at this age, it'd be a bad look for him

he'd be to old to prove anything really. if he fails without Belicheck than his age could always be used as the excuse.

there you go ... I wouldn’t even have the :krs: face if he flopped badly ... too late for that . I’d just :snoop: at the move because it’d be so dumb . Wouldn’t really hold it against him .

I guess it could be worth a shot to move on because I don’t think most people would hold much against him if he flopped .

But the window for proving himself without Beli and the system has closed .

Can’t even gloat in a Cheatriots playoff loss this year . :manny:

Last edited:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
The question with Brady though (with his play this year) is either he’s at the point of retirement or is it a product of the pieces around him.

Remember he was terrible in the SB last year as well, so this year isn’t surprising at all.

Its def the weapons around him. Was the mvp the year before when they had more weapons that knew the system. Bring in some talent again and he will shine.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Who in the media is willing to admit he failed because he's not good enough?:mjlit:

There media people now who think Brady is a product of the system, word to Rob Parker:skip:

There are a lot of fans who say the same shyt so you know columnists are going to feed them for clicks if it ever happens.