Brad Pitt Producing BeetleJuice 2 with Winona Ryder, Micheal Keaton and Tim Burton

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Y’all Coli nikkas man, lol. Every time Lydia popped up on-screen, I couldn’t help but think of that one TLR thread about Winona’s freaky nympho ass and Jay Kay (from Jamiroquai). :dead:
That first outfit they had her in I was definitely looking at them tiddays thinking Winona Ryder needs to be in more stuff

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GW0iwJ0XgAAvPci

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The little Wednesday Adam kid is new Gen Z spooky queen now huh.

She has a real knack for it.

Winona Ryder looks fantastic in her 50s.

I did not have the highest expectations for this but I was pleasantly surprised this was classic Tim Burton

But if anything it actually gave me a newfound appreciation for the original. Because it has aged very well.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It was good.

The 1st act was so slow like when a Rollercoaster does the draw up the hill.

Then, the bottom drops and the movie doesn't slow down till the very end. A great time and it felt pretty Tim Burton.

I know some people wanted some epic showdown between the Juice and his Ex-wife, but that's not Tim Burton. He always does these flash in a pan climaxes.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It was good.

The 1st act was so slow like when a Rollercoaster does the draw up the hill.

Then, the bottom drops and the movie doesn't slow down till the very end. A great time and it felt pretty Tim Burton.

I know some people wanted some epic showdown between the Juice and his Ex-wife, but that's not Tim Burton. He always does these flash in a pan climaxes.
They just needed to vary up her scenes. Except for
Bob
she just blew some guy (giggity) we didn’t know.

Like if she took down several of those trooper characters it would have been more interesting

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felt a little short...like scenes were cut. 3rd act felt so rushed

Especially with
his ex wife and how Beetlejuice just...dies

:russ: how they incorporate :sitdown: ass Jeffrey Jones ..he wasn't there but his character was...couldn't tell if that was his voice tho
But good overall

Oh shyt is thats why they did it like that? What happened? I loved it. As a fan of the OG and the cartoon it felt like a continuation of their lives and not a cash grab remake. I agree it does feel like a lot was cut and i wouldve loved 25-30 more minutes just to let the movie breathe and to be in that Burton world a bit longer. I can see them doing a 3rd if they wanted to continue