Brad Pitt Producing BeetleJuice 2 with Winona Ryder, Micheal Keaton and Tim Burton

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GWF-hN-W4AEFA7N

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Felt a little short...like scenes were cut. 3rd act felt so rushed

Especially with
his ex wife and how Beetlejuice just...dies

:russ: how they incorporate :sitdown: ass Jeffrey Jones ..he wasn't there but his character was...couldn't tell if that was his voice tho
But good overall

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It was a little too all over the place, and I was dying how they handled the Jeffrey Jones situation. Overall, it was good though, with Jenna Ortega and to a lesser extent, Catherine O'Hara stealing the show.

The MonStars seemed to have zapped Winona's talent. She's more frantic than acting these days.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Took a while to amp up and has a lot going on, but still turned out better than I expected. It was cool seeing Tim Burton be Tim Burton again after so long. I agree that Ortega feels like the real anchor in this, but Keaton also never misses a beat. He’s Ol’ Reliable.

I’ll say that Delores felt wasted after the way the film tries building her up earlier on. Monica was glowing like Morticia Addams in this though.

I notice Dafoe stays playing Weird Guy #2132 :pachaha: , but is clearly enjoying himself in these kind of roles too.

They did Bob sooo dirty in this. nikka got asked a question but had stitches over his mouth, couldn’t speak, and still got his soul sucked away by Monica. I mean, I would like to have that happen too, but not in that way. :picard:

The bleep that came in the final act was hilarious. We were one more F-bomb away from this being Rated R. The OG managed to drop one in the original despite it being PG. It truly was a different time then, lol.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Catherine O’Hara and Jenna Ortega did the heavy lifting. When they were together with Winona it really clicked.

The actual plot that drove the story and character development took too long to get to but was really interesting and clever.

Thoreaux and Monica played annoying obstacles on both sides of story.

Dafoe and Bob were the too best extra characters