BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Found Brad with his best shirt on trying to impress daddy Vince

ec59c40b-f69e-45a9-8091-16019e2c5ab8-full36x25_AP23006625796575.jpg

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
PSA to all my no life having, fat, out of shape, neckbeard haters: Any comments or inquiries directed towards me will be gladly received here and I will respond at my earliest convenience.

Your threads are not worthy of receiving the #bradpiffrub.

here’s his response in his stinks thread :russ: breh legit scared to leave his safe haven echo chamber

talmbout some Brad Piff rub :mjlol:

only thing Brad Piff rub is Vince McMahon and Nick Khan’s testicles all over ya chin fammo :umad:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
here’s his response in his stinks thread :russ: breh legit scared to leave his safe haven echo chamber

only thing Brad Piff rub is Vince McMahon and Nick Khan’s testicles all over ya chin fammo :umad:
Throws rocks and hides behind the wall. No surprise from Brad bytch. :skip:

Thread did its job and exposed this clown. Let’s move on.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Lmao....Begging for views for his off brand thread. That thread is the Harvey Weinstein of TSC threads. :troll:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Throws rocks and hides behind the wall. No surprise from Brad bytch. :skip:

Thread did its job and exposed this clown. Let’s move on.

mans talking bout Brad Piff rub like he some type of needle moving poster that TSC checks for :mjlol:

if it ain’t AEW slander that fool literally has no purpose in this section dude EXCLUSIVELY posts about how much he hates AEW :why:

ima update the title of this thread one more time then I’m done cause he probably thought I was gon update the title constantly like him and Max nerd asses did with their stinks threads :mjlol: