Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ive got 3 pairs on hand, gotta grab the other 4 in a few hours (i hope). is today the best day to sell em or xmas eve?

i hate that dudes cant just go get what they want, but this store manager SOLICITED me to buy more tickets :dead:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
It's about to be a wrap for FNL

Jordan Bred XI Update: Sizes 7.5, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11.5, 13 & 15 are sold out.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Cops: Shooting, crash may be tied to Air Jordan XI shoes

By Dale Lezon | December 21, 2012 | Updated: December 21, 2012 12:01pm

Comments 21
Print

:snoop:

A man was critically wounded in a shooting and crashed his car into a gas line after two suspects apparently wanted to steal his newly purchased Air Jordans in northwest Harris County Friday morning, officials said.

The man was discovered gunshot about 10:40 a.m. in the 1700 block of Plumwood near Hallfield, said Mark Herman, chief deputy of the Harris County Constable's Office Precinct 4.

Herman said the victim and another man had just returned home after they bought Air Jordan court shoes Friday morning. As they were getting out of their car, two men in a gold vehicle drove up, approached them and demanded their new shoes.

One of the victims ran away. The other tried to drive away. That's when at least one of the suspects opened fire on the victim's car, hitting him.

The victim crashed, rupturing a gas line.

The men in the gold vehicle sped away after the shooting. It is not known if the suspects took the Air Jordans.

The latest style of the popular court shoe, Air Jordan XI "Bred," was released Friday morning.

It was earlier believed that the wounded man had been a victim in a home invasion but that was later determined to be untrue, Herman said.

More details will be reported as the story develops.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
**Calls Finishline**

**Is Told My Order Has Been Processed**

Will_Phone_Happy_Crying.jpg

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Cops: Shooting, crash may be tied to Air Jordan XI shoes

By Dale Lezon | December 21, 2012 | Updated: December 21, 2012 12:01pm

Comments 21
Print

:snoop:

A man was critically wounded in a shooting and crashed his car into a gas line after two suspects apparently wanted to steal his newly purchased Air Jordans in northwest Harris County Friday morning, officials said.

The man was discovered gunshot about 10:40 a.m. in the 1700 block of Plumwood near Hallfield, said Mark Herman, chief deputy of the Harris County Constable's Office Precinct 4.

Herman said the victim and another man had just returned home after they bought Air Jordan court shoes Friday morning. As they were getting out of their car, two men in a gold vehicle drove up, approached them and demanded their new shoes.

One of the victims ran away. The other tried to drive away. That's when at least one of the suspects opened fire on the victim's car, hitting him.

The victim crashed, rupturing a gas line.

The men in the gold vehicle sped away after the shooting. It is not known if the suspects took the Air Jordans.

The latest style of the popular court shoe, Air Jordan XI "Bred," was released Friday morning.

It was earlier believed that the wounded man had been a victim in a home invasion but that was later determined to be untrue, Herman said.

More details will be reported as the story develops.

Houston... :thumbsdown:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Ppl who missed out. Just be patient Remember how they released a lot more concords last year for all star weekend, and I see a few of yall are in TX so yall should :eat:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhlWOL5R3C90v8qmVh]Video: Fight Breaks Out In STL Over Who's Getting The New Bred 11's (Air Jordans) First![/ame]

got damn!!!...........:damn: