Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebodies going to pick up......i mistakenly ordered 11 pairs of shoes on my moms credit card due to the site lagging out.......

i need this shyt cancelled and i need to know how long its going to take for the funds to go back on my moms card

I also need to know if they can put my original order for one through manually using my paypal account because my moms card has been maxed out with that 11 pair purchase........

also, i need to know if theres anything that can be done for the inconvience

Meanwhile MamaDuke's lookin' at her statements like
HHH-Angry.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

It's been like that for 3hrs

Damn i jwas trying to get a pair for my boy who struck out... Using that fnl jugg and it had a server error on the last page :to:

But i got mine :whew:

I was doing the exact same thing. Cats on here looked out for each other, it's only right that I spread that positive vibe around.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs The Pairs I Got From The UK Were A Back Up Plan But Now I Cant Cancel Cuz They Shipped Already, Can I Tell Customs To Send Them Back And Get A Refund From The Company?

I Really Dont Wanna Pay Some Ridiculous Customs Fee, I Already Got My Pair And Im Happy Not Even Looking To Resell The UK Pairs I Just Want My Refund

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
It's been like that for 3hrs

I was doing the exact same thing. Cats on here looked out for each other, it's only right that I spread that positive vibe around.

Yea man, i told nikkas all week my best shot was thrusday night.., they was looking at me like :troll:

:yeshrug: the benefits of belonging to the coli

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Brehs The Pairs I Got From The UK Were A Back Up Plan But Now I Cant Cancel Cuz They Shipped Already, Can I Tell Customs To Send Them Back And Get A Refund From The Company?

I Really Dont Wanna Pay Some Ridiculous Customs Fee, I Already Got My Pair And Im Happy Not Even Looking To Resell The UK Pairs I Just Want My Refund

what size are they? ill pay u straight up what you paid for them? :yeshrug:

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
somebodies going to pick up......i mistakenly ordered 11 pairs of shoes on my moms credit card due to the site lagging out.......

i need this shyt cancelled and i need to know how long its going to take for the funds to go back on my moms card

I also need to know if they can put my original order for one through manually using my paypal account because my moms card has been maxed out with that 11 pair purchase........

also, i need to know if theres anything that can be done for the inconvience

:damn: LMAO

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
after almost 2 hours on hold i got transfered to a representative........

told them i mistakenly ordered 11 pairs and needed to cancel my order......gave them the order number.........was asked name and phone number associated with, for confirmation..........said "martha...." then hung up........

after i hung up i realized that i could have actually attempted to put in a order while she was on the phone...........called number back.........now it doesnt work............

wtf

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
after almost 2 hours on hold i got transfered to a representative........

told them i mistakenly ordered 11 pairs and needed to cancel my order......gave them the order number.........was asked name and phone number associated with, for confirmation..........said "martha...." then hung up........

after i hung up i realized that i could have actually attempted to put in a order while she was on the phone...........called number back.........now it doesnt work............

wtf

Damn so are you stuck with them?