Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
dont want columbias?

that nikka dumb as fukk for doing that...nikka shyt finna be cancelled and imma buy it :mjpls: $350 flip.

im finna tell my story after i eat this pizza.
Unless someone else buys em, I'm good...Jordan brand has gotten their last nickel from my pockets...I have every Jordan I've ever wanted growing up...At this point, the shoes are just a mere conversation piece. I wasn't even amped about these, I just knew I needed to cross this last shoe hurdle...

Love sneakers but it truly is time to find another hobby...

I still got them J's tho :shaq: :russ:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mfeg6gZYEK1r0tgg9o1_500.jpg

the quality on these brehs (besides some small glue stains) :noah:

these def. lived up to the hype, so clean for winter...

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
So this is my story.

I wake up and get on NDC. I have 2 pairs in cart. They take one out and let me keep one. Then I go get my draft pair. Then i get home and my 3rd pair is here.

The mall I went to was pretty orderly. There was a line for non RSVP and a line for those who did. Everyone who RSVP had their names on an official list, and then the shoes were tagged with the customer name, id req'd. left there went to the mall to get my sister, nikkas broke the door down.

there was a store here thats called city gear. their DM came down and fired the WHOLE fukkING STAFF because they were charging people extra ($200-400) and even then people weren't getting their shoes. she ran the release on her own.... they gave the money back and sold to the rightful customers.

every size everywhere is gone. from crib through mens in my area.

hopefully i can grab a 12 off a restock for my supv. shyt was lmao...im finna go get a job at that store...:russ: :youngsabo:

now yall see why i stress over my shoes.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
:russ: @ sabotaging nikkas orders. Oh well fukk em...

The success rate in this thread seems pretty good...salute to those that got em

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't really even trying to get these. Woke up in the morning too late (8am) and lost out on ndc and finshline servers were:dead:. I wake back up around 1ish and finshline refreshed my shyt and I was albe to cop a pair:mjpls:. I swear though I'm done with this shyt though (unless :mjpls: re-release those space jams).

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

:snoop:

Whatever happened to one on ones? Or jumping in until your boy was clearly out matched. SMH I swear these new age nikkas are such bytches.

Some fakkit nikka sucker punched my girl and stole her phone on Wednesday. nikka wasnt even man enough get the purse out her hands. God I hate puscy ass nikkas... dumb nikka got caught the next day lurking for another female victim to rob. smh

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
:wow: at that video, that's disgusting how people get down like that for a pair of shoes. how come people never film the videos with they phone sideways? :leostare:

anyways, go through on twitter, picked up my pair with *lil wayne voice* no worries

90269e0c4bb511e28c4722000a9f1966_6.jpg

:salute: to the entire fam who copped their shoes today!

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
It was a bit of a hassle to get these. First I went to FTA not realizing I left my ticket at home until I parked my car. Went in and asked if having I.D. was good enough and the manager was like no. Had to go back home and cop it.
Than I hit up NIKETOWN to cop my RSVP pair and lol @ the kid in line with his mom buying him a pair she chewing him out about not going to school. Chopped it up with one of workers he saying the twitter system is not tainted and they don't give the pairs to their friends lol

All in all IMO these are easily the best J's to release in 2012. Waaay better than the concords. My pair is basically flawless, no glue stains, clean 23 on the back, the red sole just pops. I thought I would like my Bred 4s more but nope. And the best thing is NO YELLOWING! Not sure what I am going to do with my second pair. Might stock it or try to trade it for some Black Foams or SOL Hyperposites.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:snoop:

Whatever happened to one on ones? Or jumping in until your boy was clearly out matched. SMH I swear these new age nikkas are such bytches.

Some fakkit nikka sucker punched my girl and stole her phone on Wednesday. nikka wasnt even man enough get the purse out her hands. God I hate puscy ass nikkas... dumb nikka got caught the next day lurking for another female victim to rob. smh

sorry to hear that bruh......that is some foul shyt......

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I overslept this morning. Oh well :manny:
I'm still gonna try and cop tho but I hope these shyts don't squeak like my cool greys

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Omfg I actually won the raffle at sheikh couple secs I can't fukking believe it:mindblown: I'll be posting pics of my 11's with the rest my coli brethrens:blessed::salute:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
So them Thunder 4s
are via twitter link only at 8am EST tomorrow

My wallet is gonna hurt ..