Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
if you happen to order from
endclothing
they have a 25% code that you can use.....
earlybird
........EDIT:never mind on this.....apparently the discount will not work for these......:sadbron:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
if you happen to order from
endclothing
they have a 25% code that you can use.....
earlybird
........EDIT:never mind on this.....apparently the discount will not work for these......:sadbron:

cmoown breh you shoulda known a year end clearance code wasnt going to work on these...geebus i was literally fist pumpin for a minute...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
cmoown breh you shoulda known a year end clearance code wasnt going to work on these...geebus i was literally fist pumpin for a minute...

well actually the code worked on the Bred 4's so I maybe wrong....but regardless I still find out more info....:smugbiden:

EDIT: It works on other Jordan shoes but again I think those maybe on sale.....I would still try it....

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My NDC pair of stealths is out for delivery .. I've decided to keep em on ice, I coulda made 390 cash offa them tho :rayal:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
so i have a confession..i paid rape for a pair that i wont even get before RD...it did ship though...RIP to the lil breh that passed away...

:ufdup:

say it aint so bruh? How much you pay? And from what site? you should have at least wait to see what resale prices looked on NT and CL. Im sure even Brad couldve have gotten you pair.

im thinking I should drive out to see the line at expressions. :steviej: