Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JetsNJays

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been a PATS fan since Bledsoe in Parcells. Told my 5th grade teacher that my Dad thinks Drew Bledsoe is on drugs and thats why he was doing bad. She laughed and then told me she told her husband who laughed too. :pachaha:

lol respect me for my loyalty, dont son me for my stupidity :manny:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
eastbay only allowing 1 pair lol smh

good luck to all the brehs still tryin to secure a pair
most footlockers should be calling people today with the good news

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
HOUSTON.....COME THE fukk ON MAN!!!

juan-reyna.jpg

16-Year-Old Kid Shot & Killed over Air Jordans

Sixteen-year-old Juan Reyna was gunned down inside a neighbor’s home last week in Houston, TX. According to his father, the violence erupted during an argument over a pair of Air Jordans Reyna had recently purchased from the alleged gunman, nineteen-year-old Yusef Villanueva.

While the crime is still under investigation, Yusef Villanueva has been charged with murder despite his initial claims that his gun went off by accident.

Juan Reyna will be buried today on what would have been his seventeenth birthday

http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/12/16-year-old-kid-shot-killed-over-air-jordans/

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
As a parent how are you going to let your kid know the idea of letting strangers in your home an okay thing? a 16 year old should be smarter but damn this shyt is too sad. Over some sneakers?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
ive won 1 from champs, got another one secured through a connect and won 2 rsvp's but theyre in LA.. dont know if im driving up to get em yet..

I got the FNL draft pair my girl won for me and the rape pair i bought...gonna try NDC/FNL/Eastbay to help my supervisor and get another pair for me. im trying to get as many of these as i can for myself.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im hoping some of yall forget the time differences overseas later today...

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
today is your lucky day bruh.....all the spots in the UK drop tonight at midnight your time and I will be dropping links but here are the stores I know that will have these:

EndClothing
HanonShop
Footasylum
Shelta
SoleHeaven
CrookedTongues
Oquim
Stickabush
JDSports....? may do it tomorrow
Milkskate....french website

I know there are more but thats all I can think of right now......4pm PSt/7pm EST is when they will go live......also check nike.com I heard the shoes sit for hours over there.....

:salute::datazz::cheers::mj::stylin: