Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
the demand for these is always higher than the supply....they made a shyt load of these but there is always that poor sap that lost out and has to pay that resell price.....with xmas in the next few days best believe you will be able to flip.....:lolbron:

:snoop:that's gonna be me breh... nikkaz getting 3 - 4 pair and I can't get one..

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:snoop:that's gonna be me breh... nikkaz getting 3 - 4 pair and I can't get one..

That's what I don't understand

I struck out on the Finishline draft (didn't get drafted :stopitslime:)

Tried the RSVP with both NikeTown NY & Mercer St. & still struck out on those (Sent the correct dms right after the tweet was sent out :stopitslime:)

I'm getting annoyed with this

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
That's what I don't understand

I struck out on the Finishline draft (didn't get drafted :stopitslime:)

Tried the RSVP with both NikeTown NY & Mercer St. & still struck out on those (Sent the correct dms right after the tweet was sent out :stopitslime:)

I'm getting annoyed with this

I'm just gonna mark it up as an L and move on to the 13's :shaq2:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't give up too easily. If your off tomorrow go to the malls a little before 6pm. See if there are any unclaimed pairs. Go to FNL a little before 10 am see if they any unclaimed pairs. I have a locked pair at two stores. If I win my HOH raffle I probably wont pick up a pair at one of the locations...

JetsNJays

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NT Boston took its sweet time confirming DM's..i got my rsvp tag in like 10 seconds and waited a solid 5 hours until confirmed...the amount of booze and tree consumed during the "waiting" period was disrespectful to my body...

But i got my pair!!

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I wouldn't give up too easily. If your off tomorrow go to the malls a little before 6pm. See if there are any unclaimed pairs. Go to FNL a little before 10 am see if they any unclaimed pairs. I have a locked pair at two stores. If I win my HOH raffle I probably wont pick up a pair at one of the locations...

I might do that if I strike out online tomorrow. At one of the local Footlockers uptown, I went to see if they had any pink foams left & they had my size because somebody hadn't picked up their pair yet. (Decided to pass on those though)

Merkdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
MN
I need a 10. shyt! First release this year and I'm SOL so far

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
How Easy Is It To Cop Out There? What's The Sneaker Culture Like?

Well I have only been out here for about 8 months. I wouldnt call myslef a sneakerhead but I pick up big releases just to rock myself. The last pair of sneakers i copped over here were the Olympic 7's. Maybe a MONTH after they came out at a Footocker in Manchester. I was amazed that they had them in stock in my size. The people there were telling me that people in the UK don't really rock Jordans as much as they rock Air Maxes and Air Forces. That was in manchester though. Im sure in London you have hypebeasts galore just because of the size of the city. Which is why I need help with how I should cop these 11's!!! what is my best chance website wise?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
NT Boston took its sweet time confirming DM's..i got my rsvp tag in like 10 seconds and waited a solid 5 hours until confirmed...the amount of booze and tree consumed during the "waiting" period was disrespectful to my body...

But i got my pair!!

your from the bean yet you got a Jets fitted in your avi

smh.gif

JetsNJays

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your from the bean yet you got a Jets fitted in your avi

smh.gif

been a jets fan since since birth.. you expect me to join the bandwagon because new england won 'ships? :beli: no thanks..although i did enjoy bledsoe (you're welcome for knocking him out)

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Well I have only been out here for about 8 months. I wouldnt call myslef a sneakerhead but I pick up big releases just to rock myself. The last pair of sneakers i copped over here were the Olympic 7's. Maybe a MONTH after they came out at a Footocker in Manchester. I was amazed that they had them in stock in my size. The people there were telling me that people in the UK don't really rock Jordans as much as they rock Air Maxes and Air Forces. That was in manchester though. Im sure in London you have hypebeasts galore just because of the size of the city. Which is why I need help with how I should cop these 11's!!! what is my best chance website wise?

today is your lucky day bruh.....all the spots in the UK drop tonight at midnight your time and I will be dropping links but here are the stores I know that will have these:

EndClothing
HanonShop
Footasylum
Shelta
SoleHeaven
CrookedTongues
Oquim
Stickabush
JDSports....? may do it tomorrow
Milkskate....french website

I know there are more but thats all I can think of right now......4pm PSt/7pm EST is when they will go live......also check nike.com I heard the shoes sit for hours over there.....

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
been a jets fan since since birth.. you expect me to join the bandwagon because new england won 'ships? :beli: no thanks..although i did enjoy bledsoe (you're welcome for knocking him out)

Been a PATS fan since Bledsoe in Parcells. Told my 5th grade teacher that my Dad thinks Drew Bledsoe is on drugs and thats why he was doing bad. She laughed and then told me she told her husband who laughed too. :pachaha: