Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
got you bruh....you should be good with that info....

1245658_o.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
this was a sad story I came across......

Boy, 14, found shot to death in Gwinnett County home | www.ajc.com

A Grayson High School freshman said he and his sixth period classmates were thrilled when the final exam ended Wednesday morning. It was officially time for the holiday break.
Abiodun Anifowoshe, 15, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution he saw a close friend, Paul Sampleton, after the final bell rang.
“He was smiling, listening to music,” Abiodun said. “He got on his bus, I got on mine. We were all happy.”
Within three hours, Paul would be found dead, the victim of a homicide that Gwinnett County believe started as a robbery at the teen’s home.
Investigators were called to a townhome in the 2700 block of Haynescrest Drive, off U.S. 78, around 2:40 p.m., Cpl. Jake Smith with Gwinnett police said. The teen’s father found the teen shot to death inside the home, Smith said.
Police quickly ruled out suicide or an accidental shooting, calling Paul’s death a homicide.
On what should have been a carefree afternoon, the teen’s friends and classmates were shocked to learn of the death of the outgoing, smiling teen who moved to the area before the start of the school year.
“I was shocked,” Manny Perez, a friend of Paul’s, told The AJC. “We’ve had some people die here, but it’s been car wrecks. Never someone purposely kill somebody.”
Paul played on the freshman football team and played baseball, according to his friends. But he had one hobby that made him stand out from others.
“He did love his shoes,” Abiodun said. “The new Jordans and Nikes that came out, Paul was always the first to get them.”
Manny said his friend had at least 20 pairs of high-end, high-priced basketball shoes. Paul not only wore them, but sometimes traded them or sold them, his friends said.
Classmates speculated that Paul’s love of shoes could have led to his death, but investigators declined to release details about a motive or any suspects Wednesday night.
Police did not say whether or not they believe Paul was specifically targeted.
“It’s just hard to believe it’s Paul,” Abiodun said. “He just loved coming to school, smiling and telling jokes, and making people laugh.”

R.I.P.........to all the bruh's be careful out there.........

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Too sad bruh. Its a cold world out there, everyone be safe. Happy I don't have to camp overnight.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:wow:

Too sad bruh. Its a cold world out there, everyone be safe. Happy I don't have to camp overnight.

I remember when I was younger, a nikka tried to get me for my Pumps....luckily my older brother just happened to see what was going on and he :cape:......nikka pulled a knife out on me but my bro was a gangsta and pistol whipped him.....

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Still tryna get pair one :to: it sucks being a size 14 in a small city...looks like imma prolly be paying rape prices or not getting em at all.

Honestly I'm anticipating them Royal and Black toe 1s even more cuz I know I got a chance.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Wtf you got Rsvp at the majority of these stores to cop the 11's. Where My La folks at? somebody link to a spot that not doing this RSVP bullshyt or still doing rsvps

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i sold 2 pairs of concords last year in december... dudes were sneaky as hell trying to bait me into train stations or to meet up at some random place at night.. im like i dont think so bro

ALL my craigslist meetups happen at my police station... if for any reason they refuse deal is off. i dont do starbucks or costco parking lots. local police station during working hours while the sun is out. everyone should be this careful, bunch of psychos out

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
already guaranteed a size 11 from finishline. is it worth tryna double up on these? cause seems like there going to be more than enough to go around with so many ppl copping multiple pair with ease. i may try to get another but only if i can flip em.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
already guaranteed a size 11 from finishline. is it worth tryna double up on these? cause seems like there going to be more than enough to go around with so many ppl copping multiple pair with ease. i may try to get another but only if i can flip em.

the demand for these is always higher than the supply....they made a shyt load of these but there is always that poor sap that lost out and has to pay that resell price.....with xmas in the next few days best believe you will be able to flip.....:lolbron:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
the demand for these is always higher than the supply....they made a shyt load of these but there is always that poor sap that lost out and has to pay that resell price.....with xmas in the next few days best believe you will be able to flip.....:lolbron:

:myman: guess ima be up at 7 am come friday on NDC b4 i grab my pair. anybody who got tickets at footlocker(not HOH) hear anything?:why:

edit: footlocker calls thursday if you were selected.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:myman: guess ima be up at 7 am come friday on NDC b4 i grab my pair. anybody who got tickets at footlocker(not HOH) hear anything?:why:

edit: footlocker calls thursday if you were selected.

I won raffles at Footaction, FootLocker & Champs.....just entered one ticket at each spot...all for size 13......glad I live among alot of asians.......:smugbiden:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I need help Brehs I NEED these in my life. I'm in England an hour and a half away from London and I work tommorow. FML.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I need help Brehs I NEED these in my life. I'm in England an hour and a half away from London and I work tommorow. FML.

How Easy Is It To Cop Out There? What's The Sneaker Culture Like?