Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Following this Friday's long awaited return of the Air Jordan XI, the Jordan Brand will be reissuing the popular "Thunder" AJ 4 Retro we last saw in 2006.

Unexpected but still welcomed, the 2012 "Thunder" Air Jordan 4 Retro arrive just as they did back in 2006 with a full durabuck constructed upper. The highly coveted colorway is brought to life with a predominantly black upper, while tour yellow handles the eyelets, tongue liner, underlying areas and midsole below.

The "Thunder" Air Jordan 4 Retro is scheduled to release December 22nd at select Jordan Brand accounts nationwide.
Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Thunder-01(2).jpg

Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Thunder-02(2).jpg

Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Thunder-03(2).jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Set to release in a little over a week, today's news brings us our best look yet at the Christmas Day Nike KOBE 8 SYSTEM.

Kobe's Christmas day kicks are once again covered in a series of vibrant tones, bringing to life a unique graphic print over their Engineered Mesh build. An infrared-like hue hits the laces, Swoosh logos and midsole splatter, while electric green handles the tongue Shozoku logo and translucent outsole sitting below.

The "Christmas" Nike KOBE 8 SYSTEM is scheduled to release December 26th at select Nike Basketball accounts.
Nike-KOBE-8-SYSTEM-Christmas-01.jpg

Nike-KOBE-8-SYSTEM-Christmas-03.jpg

Nike-KOBE-8-SYSTEM-Christmas-02.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Reebok Classics rushes Emmitt Smith's retro sig to retailers in another new colorway. This variation of the ES22 sports an upper of contrasting grey tones, complemented by subtle Club Blue hits on the Vector logos. Below sits a partially translucent icy rubber outsole.

The "Gravel" ES22 is available now at Reebok Classics accounts like Social Status.

12/2012 Reebok ES22
V45035 Gravel/Tin Grey/Club Blue
$140.00
reebok-es22-grey-club-blue-01.jpg

reebok-es22-grey-club-blue-03.jpg

reebok-es22-grey-club-blue-06.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The NSW Penny V collection will be extended next month with the release of this all new Bright Crimson/Black color combo.

Easily the most eyecatching look yet for the Air Penny V, Hardaway's latest signature shoe with the Swoosh features a bright crimson dominated Hyperfuse upper. Hits of black provide some much needed contrast throughout the design, handling the tongue, midsole, 180 heel Air unit, 1Cent logos and Nike Swoosh branding.

The Bright Crimson/Black Nike Air Penny V is scheduled to release January 26th at authorized Nike Sportswear accounts across the country.
Nike-Air-Penny-V-Bright-Crimson-Black-02.JPG

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Bright-Crimson-Black-01.JPG

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Bright-Crimson-Black-10.JPG

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Bright-Crimson-Black-03.JPG

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
@West Coast Avenger

NT nikkas saying they didnt get confirms after RSVPing after manually getting the link....you did and i did...right?

I didnt receive my confirmation at first....I had to get a hold of someone over at FNL and they took care of it for me....there shyt is all fukked up so make sure you get to your spot early....

Last edited by a moderator:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
oh me and my girl will be there at 7 fukk that. i just DMed FNL and they said she really did win and it looks all good. cause she had the original drafted email and then the still drafted and then the confirmed email...

now im hunting for them foams...