Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Yeah, the Platinums.

I've had a lot of luck copping this year. I can't rock with raffles and camping though. I'm too :flabbynsick:

Im probably older than you are and I dont have a problem with all the raffles....camping Ill only do if all my options are exhausted.....but twitter RSVP is easy as fukk....Im glad I live by a Niketown.....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
How does that RSVP shyt work breh?

well tomorrow it looks like all the NikeTowns are going to be doing it so what you want to do is make sure you have your name & size typed out with a #. Depending on what time they send the tweet out....you will have to either copy & paste or type out whatever they tweet with the #. You have to get that in at least under 5-8 seconds....PM me and Ill tell you how to get the tweet link a little faster.....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
your better off just going to a FNL and waiting till 10am....look at FNL's twitter with all the complaints and questions? You already know people are going to get fukked over for their pairs........

yea but if i got a piece of paper like that in hand, ill act a got dam fool to get them to give me a pair or some type of concession for the inconvience

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that twitter stuff is damn near impossible to win lol. ive replied within seconds and nothin

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
depending on how fast you are Id say it does.....but there is also another one that is free that I have let some other posters know about and some say they are about the same....on my Mac though the Twinkle program works faster for some reason....

Mind PMing Me The Free Joint Just To Give A Try?