Shoe-Robbery.bmp

:snoop:.........

Just had to be in the Houston area :sadcam:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Jordan 11 BRED patent leather SELLING SPOTS!!!

I have the FIRST 10 SPOTS for the Brand New... Air Jordan 11 BRED... I'm selling my spots in line if you would like to buy one its 120 to take a spot so Hmu b4 there all gone... New bred 11 one of the biggest releases of the year. Don't miss out. Roll up on Friday to grab your pair don't wait in line.

DONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINE
Don't wait in line dont wait in line don't wait in line don't wait in line don't wait in line
DONT WAIT LINEDONT WAIT LINE
Asking 320 so you buy one spot for 120

:russ:......:heh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

news reports gona be funny. hope its as funny as last year

Last edited by a moderator:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Foot Locker Inc. just implemented a new employee discount policy taking affect immediately. Employees , VIP, Military discounts are NO LONGER VALID on any form of Retro , Foamposite or QuickStrike release. This goes for Foot Locker , Kid's Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker and Footaction. No word on whether or not this will effect Champs Sports yet. From the employees we have talked to , they are NOT happy with this at all. Kind of defeats the purpose of wanting to work for this company.

gladje4.gif