Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
<snip>The game is soooo fukked up right now (ashame that i even have to reference sneaker enthusiastness as "a game" but it thizz what it jizz).

Was talm to the Champs employee that was jotting down info for the lottery tix and he was telling me that the reseller game is shiitty cuz it makes the store personnel's jobs that much harder because returns are so abundant (this stems from kids/resellers that can't relinquish their stock in time before the 30 day return policy expires). I know its not that difficult to take a return back, but i understand the hassle.

</snip>

Oddly enough I know a lot of stores that dont take launch day jordan products back in order to kill reselling. I've looked around but haven't got a concrete answer but relative to other retros, do you need to size up in these? Might try to double up if I can.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
there will be no 3M on these??....

Just like the '10 Flynts. No Reflective material (albeit, if there is... it's more faint than an unconscious person).

These will be tough because a many who WILL miss out on the elevens, these will be the consolation purchase (or cats with residual holiday funds will allocate them to these).

I hope these go under the radar. Stealth submarine.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
13s for new years. I thought I was gonna be able to chill on j's till march :damn: I can pass on those since they dont have 3m.

whats gonna happen when theres more people copping to resell than to actually wear:snoop:

If this happens all you gotta do is be patient and you'll get your shoes for close to retail. It'll just be more a waiting game.

The average reseller can't afford maintain stock throughout the year...they have to pump and dump their stock just to be ready for the next big release.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjpls:

Air Jordan Retro 13 "Bred" Release Date | Sneaker Bar Detroit

air-jordan-xiii-13-black-red-retro-04.jpg

I still got these looking brand new.:win:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Thanks bro! anymore favorites?

and if anyone else could addI would appreciate.
I'm currently designing crew necks and t shirts and I would want them to match the colorway of the shoes. So any input would be needed.

South Beach Brons, Miami Vice Brons... Bred anything. :troll:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Everybody in this bytch slowly but surely turning into resellers :laugh:
It was :pacspit: on resellers over at SoHh lol
A good hustle no doubt but the sneaker game way fukked up
Its still :pacspit: to the resellers...but if you get another size cuz you can't get YOUR size...then resell it to get your size thats understandable. Also buying 2 pairs and selling one to pay for your first pair is understandable too...but I can't get with these nikkas buying up all the shoes they have no interest in keeping for themselves.