Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
380 for breds? lmao damn breh

I think im going to try online just for the hell of it and if I get lucky get a 2nd pair for retail

:yeshrug: Im pricing by the market...

I'm usually good with just small money for my effort. BUT that typically doesn't involve me waiting in line, which I did.

Example, a member on Coli asked me for DMVs which I had access to some small sizes, I asked for $35 over retail and shipping. Same as I asked back on sohh. Why? I just walked in and copped em here, no line. Sad thing they ran out of his size.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I think that's what most people are doing. :shaq2:

People do it after waiting in line, then you get to the front and you ask for your size and they responds. "We only had 1 pair of that size". Now do you leave? Or do you cop and try to sell, so you can buy your size on the street?

:what:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
whats gonna happen when theres more people copping to resell than to actually wear:snoop:

The game is soooo fukked up right now (ashame that i even have to reference sneaker enthusiastness as "a game" but it thizz what it jizz).

Was talm to the Champs employee that was jotting down info for the lottery tix and he was telling me that the reseller game is shiitty cuz it makes the store personnel's jobs that much harder because returns are so abundant (this stems from kids/resellers that can't relinquish their stock in time before the 30 day return policy expires). I know its not that difficult to take a return back, but i understand the hassle.

Dude was my age so we knew what it was like back in highschool when you took the bus to the mall after school or waited until the weekend to get kicks. No sweat like lost gym membership.

When i stood in the line yesterday at Champs, i would say the median age of the participating crowd was late teens/very early 20's, some middle aged people, mexican guys, oriental cats, hot chicks of every colored ethnicity (one white girl but she was with her mans) and a handful of baby strollers with Rockstar-mom like characters.

On the flip side, at least it brings people together of all races, classes, creeds and income levels.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I was in line about 5 hours yesturday and I would the medium age was 15-18. A few of us in our mid twenties with careers were chopping it up about the game and how hard it is to get kicks. Its not too bad standing in line depending on the people in it. Im just thankful I got a guaranteed pair my size.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The game is soooo fukked up right now (ashame that i even have to reference sneaker enthusiastness as "a game" but it thizz what it jizz).

Was talm to the Champs employee that was jotting down info for the lottery tix and he was telling me that the reseller game is shiitty cuz it makes the store personnel's jobs that much harder because returns are so abundant (this stems from kids/resellers that can't relinquish their stock in time before the 30 day return policy expires). I know its not that difficult to take a return back, but i understand the hassle.

Dude was my age so we knew what it was like back in highschool when you took the bus to the mall after school or waited until the weekend to get kicks. No sweat like lost gym membership.

When i stood in the line yesterday at Champs, i would say the median age of the participating crowd was late teens/very early 20's, some middle aged people, mexican guys, oriental cats, hot chicks of every colored ethnicity (one white girl but she was with her mans) and a handful of baby strollers with Rockstar-mom like characters.

On the flip side, at least it brings people together of all races, classes, creeds and income levels.

you got a size 11 or 11.5 breh???!?!?!

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
:mjpls:

Air Jordan Retro 13 "Bred" Release Date | Sneaker Bar Detroit
The kicks that got Michael Jordan in the position for the iconic “Last Shot” was the Air Jordan 13 “Bred”, during the 1998 NBA Playoffs. They will be returning none other than on New Year’s Day, what a way to kick of 2013. Featuring a Black ballistic mesh and leather base with Red suede trimming that will come in a full-size run. Will these be the first kicks you cop in 2013?

Air Jordan Retro 13
Black/Varsity Red-White
414571-010
January 1st, 2013
$170

air-jordan-xiii-13-black-red-retro-04.jpg