Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Not according to the email they just sent out...

"If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability"

on my confirmation it has the size i entered. so, im guessing they wouldnt draft more ppl than sizes that they have available. wouldnt make since to draft 30 people who wear size 11 if they only have 20 pairs of size 11 available. im just relieved i got the email:whew:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
there's so much other underrated heat dropping anyway to be bothered with this shyt. Tbh if you want this shoe you might be better off buying it for the 400 :leon:
I still got my 01 breds...They just looking rugged cuz i wore the fukk out of them...I wanted these just to have a new fresh pair but i'm not about to award some no life having little fakkit $400...

I'll take my chances with NDC...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I didnt get a draft email but on NT they posted this...

http://reservation.finishline.com/o...lid=NJ01&wcid=YOURWCID&email=EMAILADDRESSHERE

I simply edited it with my winners circle#, entered my email address twice and I got this....
2zekuqf.jpg

Dont know if its legit though....guess Ill find out in the morning??

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I still got my 01 breds...They just looking rugged cuz i wore the fukk out of them...I wanted these just to have a new fresh pair but i'm not about to award some no life having little fakkit $400...

I'll take my chances with NDC...
thats really how I feel...most i'll pay for them shyts is $250. For $400 i could get some Louie V Towers or some shyt like that.
Yea they are my favorite colorways in last 3 years.
tavis_aka_kalik - Instagram Photo Feed on the Web - Gramfeed (some of my shoes)

Take a look at 8and9 they design clothing around sneakers - Streetwear Shop - Buy Sneaker Tees - Skate Shirts - Urban Clothes - 8&9 Clothing Co.
Pretty dope clothing...copped a few of their shirts

too bad they sold out of this shirt.

FgZEw.jpg

Def my type of style right there.