Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
these shyts bout to have Yeezy/Galaxy resell value after all this fukkery. At least we know it can't get worse than this. I mean really...what JB release could possibly be worse...Snakeskins...nope...columbias...FOH. They'd have to drop some DMP XIs or something to even come close.

yo if the resell on these are over 400 i probably wont come through on those lookouts

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol@ these will have resell value of yeezys.. :beli:

it was weird seeing all these bisexuals at the mall with their entire families lining up to get raffle tix... punkass teenaged prick and his 9 sisters and grandparents and parents. thefukk. raffles are as far as im goin for these. if i strike out and cant snipe a pair online,

funny-pictures-auto-horse-jump-381890.jpeg

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:ohword:

You must be new to this so I'll explain.

Resell value will be high as shyt for maybe a couple weeks then you will see them dramatically drop. They still maybe a little high but if you're patient you will get a pair for maybe 60-80 over retail.

This happens all the time look at the concords last year 500 :rudy: then dropped to 250:smugfavre:
shyt I've seen some on fb market places for 200:obama:

I know I'll be upset if I don't get them right away but I'll try later :manny:

I aint new to this...I sold them concords for $400 last year. Its a lil different for big nikka sizes since its impossible to get them in stores...they gon be reselling for a grip...but yeah price will eventually drop.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Depending On Where You're From, Some MFers Are Already On Line Bruh lol

This post right here motivated me to go check out my HoH early. Got there the nikkas in the front had been there since 3pm saturday :facepalm:. Mall decided to go against normal protocol for this release out of all of them

There's people waiting in lines with they kids in strollers for a damn ticket b...
:smh:

this was fukkin sad. Saw a chick with a baby that couldnt have been more than a few months old...she eventually left.

All in all a nikka ate. I got up and got my pair cause I didnt want to have to hope my dude came through for me...He just hit me up an hour ago sayin he held me down :myman:

My HoH said they had 300+ pairs though :yeshrug:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I dont even want the bred 11's anymore fukk it, I called off this sat so ill just take my chances and try and get the thunder 4's.

do yall think there will be any fukkery involved trying to get them the day after the bred release?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Sidenote. Park Place mall around holiday time must be what hell is like. So many fukkin people and no parking spots whatsoever. The traffic to get there was making me mad as fukk...then when I got there it was just so ridiculous. I just ate my L and left...I didnt even bother going inside...i'm not about that life.
[/B][/I][/COLOR]

That's the mall closest to me, I'm in Rita Ranch. Don't even bother with PP, Finish line usually gets two pairs per size, Foot Locker and Sheikh get one. It's a joke.

Heard it was chaos though SMH. Good luck bruh don't let these lil Santa Rita/Palo Verde high schoolers punk you

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
brehs i used my dads winners cirlcle account to enter the XI draft(i dont have a wc account). do you guys who got the draft link think they match the name on the entry form to the name on the winner circle account?:sadcam: