900x900px-LL-b6d21488_foot.jpeg

thats around the corner from me.......

this is fukking crazy

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was out getting kids food and saw a footlocker, said fuk it pulled in. They have a raffle system but at least I'm guaranteed 2 pair at the other footlockers :jawalrus:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
people were in line for reservation tickets from 7 a.m. till 5p.m........

i cant compete with that

ol buddy just sold em to me for 50 bucks a piece

sucks that people are waiting in line while corrupt managers are selling shyt that they wait for

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Earlier today I went to the same Foot Locker I got the Black 4s from

Mgr said people couldn't line up til 4pm and the biggest size they had available was 10.5, everything higher than that was snatched up by employees. At least he was honest about it. :manny:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
welp I got 4 raffle tickets...hopefully I get lucky on a few...Regardless none of em are selling my size so imma have to trade up one way or another. Guess i'll be on NDC, FL and Eastbay in the AM. Me vs A million other muthafukkas on :hamster: servers. Sounds like a good time to me.

Sidenote. Park Place mall around holiday time must be what hell is like. So many fukkin people and no parking spots whatsoever. The traffic to get there was making me mad as fukk...then when I got there it was just so ridiculous. I just ate my L and left...I didnt even bother going inside...i'm not about that life.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
footlocker lied to me over the phone said they was doin a raffle system so i showed up late and now all the sudden they first come first served basis :thumbsdown:

the guy who gave me my foams at store last time told me they changed their minds because a raffle would hve shut the mall down. but their doin raffle for the 4s. (didnt even know 4s was droppin)

fukk footlocker and footaction for the wicked demonic treachery

but i lucked up and got a ticket from my cousin she was buying kids sizes and they let her get mens size. so im good on mine exact shoe size (personal pair). :whew: but im upset because i couldnt get more then one pair or let alone compete with any store line. all the footlocker stores changed their times up too. total bullshyt

ima still go find a line thursday night if i have to. these jays is butters.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
ol buddy just sold em to me for 50 bucks a piece

sucks that people are waiting in line while corrupt managers are selling shyt that they wait for

yea this is to much just to buy some shoes......

i should be good for a few pairs on them tho.......

whats crazy is i thought this was release was supposed to be plentiful but the store i got the reservation on the stealths for had even less pairs of 11's

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yea this is to much just to buy some shoes......

i should be good for a few pairs on them tho.......

whats crazy is i thought this was release was supposed to be plentiful but the store i got the reservation on the stealths for had even less pairs of 11's

Mngr at a footlocker I went to said a lot of stores got less pairs than usual cuz Nike is holding a grip of pairs for all star weekend