Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ibought more tickets so i should have 8 pair now unless i can get more

These are gonna sell for a grip if theyee holding back pairs

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I picked up the CG 9s Saturday afternoon. Talked to the manager about the 11s he said they are doing a the same thing and told me to be at the store around 3pm and i would most likely be okay. In my head im like fukk that. I woke up at 1030 took a shower and had to tell my girl I couldnt get breakfast with her because I would be too late in line. I'm glad I went with my gut. I got there around 5 minutes before noon and there was about 30 heads in line. :what: The manager told me they were getting 50 pair. so im thinking I might be fukked. Things start to get out of hand with cutting so the assistant manager came out to keep shyt in check and stop people from standing in front of other stores doorway. I yelled out, you should give out numbers so we know who is who and who didnt cut. He looked at me like :leon: So he went back in and started handing out numbers im like :ehh: after getting the 33rd ticket. During the time of standing in line some cac waiting in line with his dad up front since yesterday 8 pm tried to sell me his spot in line, I didnt reply I just :birdman: At 5pm they let started letting people 5 at a time. I got the last size 12 they had. There was about 20plus behind me. I gave daps to the heads I was chopping it up with quickly and left like :youngsabo:

2cyiq21.jpg
[/IMG]

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
these shyts bout to have Yeezy/Galaxy resell value after all this fukkery. At least we know it can't get worse than this. I mean really...what JB release could possibly be worse...Snakeskins...nope...columbias...FOH. They'd have to drop some DMP XIs or something to even come close.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
these shyts bout to have Yeezy/Galaxy resell value after all this fukkery. At least we know it can't get worse than this. I mean really...what JB release could possibly be worse...Snakeskins...nope...columbias...FOH. They'd have to drop some DMP XIs or something to even come close.

:ohword:

You must be new to this so I'll explain.

Resell value will be high as shyt for maybe a couple weeks then you will see them dramatically drop. They still maybe a little high but if you're patient you will get a pair for maybe 60-80 over retail.

This happens all the time look at the concords last year 500 :rudy: then dropped to 250:smugfavre:
shyt I've seen some on fb market places for 200:obama:

I know I'll be upset if I don't get them right away but I'll try later :manny:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@LexLuthor72

Man, I didn't get no ticket. I was moving all weekend. I didn't expect them younglins to be out there at 5AM waiting. Oh, well I got online and another idea.

@bradpiff...I hope you giving out those links as gifts this year my nikka.

Last edited by a moderator:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
@No Sleep man those little nigglets broke into the mall...smh still managed to get my pair...they gave tickets out at 1:30

Last edited by a moderator: