Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
man all joking aside if you could try to help me get them id really appreciate it.

yeah breh i got you ill let you know if i see anything ill keep an eye locally too but im not getting them shyts :sadbron::sadbron:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
they were giving out tickets at 5 oclock at footaction, i strolled over that at 4:30, saw a line of 40-50 people and rolled out....

sigh....

this release will not be pleasant

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
that line i was talkin about earlier nobody was in, when i left the mall a whole family showed and lined up for a ticket each.. a dad, mom, son (about 16 years old) and daughter who was about 12 and were gonna wait 4 hours for the tickets lol they definitely about that life

if i woulda asked my fam to do that shyt for me when i was a teenager they would have smacked me in the head/.

i headed to another footlocker for raffle tickets, this young dude (another teenager) rolled in there with not only his mom, dad, brothers and sisters, but aunts and uncles too.. wtf is goin on.. the sneaker game is all types of fukked up :rayal:

the lady at footlocker asked this asian dude in front of me if he wanted a ticket for just the breds or for the foamposites too, he was like 'theres foamposites coming out :yeezyo:? what color?' so the lady says pink, dude is like ':scusthov:..............give me a ticket anyways :ehh:'

i witnessed all of this being in the store not even 5 minutes, i can only imagine the fukkery going on all day..

i was gonna wear my metallic 5s out too (still DS), good thing i didnt, i saw SEVERAL dudes rocking em, which was weird cuz i cant recall seeing too many people with em on since theyve came out..

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Ima just pay the $250-$300 on eBay and cop the bred 4s. All that bs for $160? I'm doing the same for the cool grey 9s. The olives I missed, I'm going to wait till after Xmas and cop.

It's madness for kicks. Someone is gonna get hurt for those bred 4s and bred 11s. These stores have no control over these releases. The best spot that handles things are modells. They show up early with a manager and cashier and most importantly a big negro with a big gun to calm nikkas the fukk down. I was pissed modells didn't have the olives. I hope they get the cool grey 9s

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
that line i was talkin about earlier nobody was in, when i left the mall a whole family showed and lined up for a ticket each.. a dad, mom, son (about 16 years old) and daughter who was about 12 and were gonna wait 4 hours for the tickets lol they definitely about that life

if i woulda asked my fam to do that shyt for me when i was a teenager they would have smacked me in the head/.

i headed to another footlocker for raffle tickets, this young dude (another teenager) rolled in there with not only his mom, dad, brothers and sisters, but aunts and uncles too.. wtf is goin on.. the sneaker game is all types of fukked up :rayal:

the lady at footlocker asked this asian dude in front of me if he wanted a ticket for just the breds or for the foamposites too, he was like 'theres foamposites coming out :yeezyo:? what color?' so the lady says pink, dude is like ':scusthov:..............give me a ticket anyways :ehh:'

i witnessed all of this being in the store not even 5 minutes, i can only imagine the fukkery going on all day..

i was gonna wear my metallic 5s out too (still DS), good thing i didnt, i saw SEVERAL dudes rocking em, which was weird cuz i cant recall seeing too many people with em on since theyve came out..

Dude in line where I was at was rocking the metallic 5s also

Now I'm :snooze: until the white/red 5s in January

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Waited an hour and a half but I got my ticket for my bred IVs. If I showed up an hour early i might have been able to get a ticket for the pink foams. Even though I do not want them in the slightest. But I'm happy I have my pair garuantteed.

That being said my girl is officially salty, cause I decided not to pick her up and just went straight to the mall. I couldnt chance being too late and missing out. But it looks like they had 100 plus pairs at my mall. I kind of overreacted. If I knew there was that many I would have picked her up.

I think I'm gonna try and do the RSVP on both the pink foams and Bred IVs just too see if I can win. I'm not sure if im gonna double up the Bred IVs though.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Waited an hour and a half but I got my ticket for my bred IVs. If I showed up an hour early i might have been able to get a ticket for the pink foams. Even though I do not want them in the slightest. But I'm happy I have my pair garuantteed.

That being said my girl is officially salty, cause I decided not to pick her up and just went straight to the mall. I couldnt chance being too late and missing out. But it looks like they had 100 plus pairs at my mall. I kind of overreacted. If I knew there was that many I would have picked her up.

I think I'm gonna try and do the RSVP on both the pink foams and Bred IVs just too see if I can win. I'm not sure if im gonna double up the Bred IVs though.
bred 4s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>p*ssy

doubling up on bred 4s is only right :yes: