Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

The MOA is always comedy on bigger Jordan Release dates. Good work man

-P-

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Had the olives in high school. Waiting for an hour in front of jimmy jazz, cats had 12 pairs so I dipped. Went to the Arab spots and they had the bred 4s for $300 I talked em down to $260. Then I had some money my gf gave me, copped the penny v maimi. Not bad overall.

But I'm sick of this limited release shyt. I remember when you can wake up at 10 and just walk to the store and cop. Hell i could have waited a week to cop. Space and save my cash. Now if you don't cop the morning of, prepare to pay 4 times the retail. The game is rigged gentlemen.

AGREE 100%

Im done jumping through hoops to gets sneakers..if i cant get em during the day or cop online i gotta K.I.M....too much shyt to get

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Congrats to those who got to cop what they wanted this morning.

I'm waiting to cop everything from my list at below retail, except for the Bred 11's. Those are going to be a headache to cop.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Congrats to those who got to cop what they wanted this morning.

I'm waiting to cop everything from my list at below retail, except for the Bred 11's. Those are going to be a headache to cop.
I'm just gonna go ahead and get em early. If I have to pay 250-300 so be it. I figure the extra money spent is for avoiding the frustration of standing in long lines and getting some fukking sleep.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm just gonna go ahead and get em early. If I have to pay 250-300 so be it. I figure the extra money spent is for avoiding the frustration of standing in long lines and getting some fukking sleep.

Nah, I refuse to pay overpay for something that I can get at retail. I really want them, I've always liked that shoe, never had a chance to get them before. But if I can't get them, it'll suck, but fukk it, on to the next one, plus I already have a pair of blk/red kicks.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah, I refuse to pay overpay for something that I can get at retail. I really want them, I've always liked that shoe, never had a chance to get them before. But if I can't get them, it'll suck, but fukk it, on to the next one, plus I already have a pair of blk/red kicks.

I'm done after that pair though. If I got to pay a little to be out the game then so be it. The shoe game is all fukked up and dirty now plus I'm getting too old to keep this shyt up.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm done after that pair though. If I got to pay a little to be out the game then so be it. The shoe game is all fukked up and dirty now plus I'm getting too old to keep this shyt up.

Age is mindset homie. I'm 27, if a pair of kicks come out & I like them I'm cop them. I don't buy shyt based off hype, which is exactly why I'm leaving those foams alone.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I havent bought any shoe since the olympic 7s this summer. But i'm fukking all in for Black Friday.