IMG_0100.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
so i started callin around today for info on next weeks releases
out of 10 stores only 2 dudes kept it 100
most would just give out the basic info and i caught 1 store just straight up lying

most stores only getting around 20 pairs (sd sucks for sneakerheads)
most of em are raffles, 4 stores handing out first come first serve tickets and one of em is only gettin 12 pairs :rayal:

i suggest yall start looking into this before youre assed out

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
so i started callin around today for info on next weeks releases
out of 10 stores only 2 dudes kept it 100
most would just give out the basic info and i caught 1 store just straight up lying

most stores only getting around 20 pairs (sd sucks for sneakerheads)
most of em are raffles, 4 stores handing out first come first serve tickets and one of em is only gettin 12 pairs :rayal:

i suggest yall start looking into this before youre assed out

i already knew this. so when i got my bonus 2 weeks ago i was :scheme: cause i have to work 1045pm to 1045am on black friday.

j rush came through for a nikka like :wow:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:pacspit: rookie galaxys
man i rode on the 60 & 20 bus for an hour to go to get a raffle ticket from house of hoops in north riverside park mall-Didnt Win:pacspit:
woke up a 5ish in the morning to cop off NDC. link didnt launch til 8:02. Due to the high volume was unable to add to cart at this time:pacspit:
stood inline for 2 and half hours at St.Alfreds. and they ran out of galaxys and Olives bigger than a size 10:pacspit:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nobody in line at a local footlocker for a ticket that guarantees u a pair of breds :ohhh:

Waiting 4 1/2 more hours til they hand em out though :scusthov: I ain't about that life

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I'm a fan of the Olives but the levels of foolishness involved with shoe releases SINCE the Concord/Galaxy foam drops is sickening....

Like seriously, they're Olives man...Smh...nikkas buggin these days just to SAY they have a pair of kicks...Meanwhile, those who legit fukks with the shoe heavy lookin all :sadbron: n shyt

Gettin my double up of Breds and a pair of XI's, them royal ones, and I'm tossin up the deuce...Literally every release (unless them Raging Bull 4's Melo had on drop) is either in my closet now or I can pass without being all :why: :to: about it...

That said

:whoo: @ them galaxy rooks :troll:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm a fan of the Olives but the levels of foolishness involved with shoe releases SINCE the Concord/Galaxy foam drops is sickening....

Like seriously, they're Olives man...Smh...nikkas buggin these days just to SAY they have a pair of kicks...Meanwhile, those who legit fukks with the shoe heavy lookin all :sadbron: n shyt

Gettin my double up of Breds and a pair of XI's, them royal ones, and I'm tossin up the deuce...Literally every release (unless them Raging Bull 4's Melo had on drop) is either in my closet now or I can pass without being all :why: :to: about it...

That said

:whoo: @ them galaxy rooks :troll:

It started with the Stampede for the banned ones.

Straight fukkery since

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Question about the breds release:

will the uk sites have them a day before like most other releases?