Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
remember the early pairs of concords last year had those clear toe caps that wasnt on the release date versions. Its just too risky to deal with. I feel like when it comes to 11s bootleggers are just in full effect.

I feel you on that, to each his own I just wanted the piece of mind knowing I already got my pair on lock

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
$280 on Ebay?? You wear a size 8? Did you get everything in your shoe box? Im sorry but that deal sounds too good.....

yes I got everything box,shoe trees etc. I direct messaged the guy and asked if hed take 280 shipped via paypal invoive since I've copped from him before and he said yes hes currently selling pairs for 320 shipped

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
$280 on Ebay?? You wear a size 8? Did you get everything in your shoe box? Im sorry but that deal sounds too good.....

Hope them JBO China boys aint got him... dudes in there talking about creating entire stores to sell preorders. :wtb:

Glad I got my kicks crew refund... them shady mafukkas tried me :whew: (People say they legit, but they was doing ya boy wrong)

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
yes I got everything box,shoe trees etc. I direct messaged the guy and asked if hed take 280 shipped via paypal invoive since I've copped from hime before and he said yes hes currently selling pairs for 320 shipped
you didnt get a red dust cover? I heard they were going to at least have that in the box? Maybe that was just a rumor?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Hope them JBO China boys aint got him... dudes in there talking about creating entire stores to sell preorders. :wtb:

Glad I got my kicks crew refund... them shady mafukkas tried me :whew: (People say they legit, but they was doing ya boy wrong)

damn so you werent able to get those Big Bangs?

I recently got some Oly KDs IV and they came in quickly and were legit.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Yeah I hope his pair are legit.....its just crazy how this shoe game is nowadays....Ive always heard kicks crew was legit but I have seen and heard a few shady things about them.....I know this dude on NT got the big bangs from them and on the pull tab one was backwards...

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
:sadbron: - Kicks crew (I ordered on 9/20) sold my scuffed bangs to my homie for $140 ( I fukked these up in 1st month of owning by mistake. 2 1/2 weeks later - no tracking no shoe, I facebook them, for my 10.5 (Chinese don't make fake 10.5's). They said they were sold out, I said cool send me an 11. 1 week later still no tracking or shoe. Open a paypal dispute. Kicks crew emails me saying shoe will arrive by the 15th with no tracking #. I did my claim 3 days after dispute. Got my money back yesterday (the 15th). No shoe was ever coming brehs. If I waited like 4 more days to the 20th I woulda been assed out of that $272. Gonna order my NikeIDs with that money.

Plus I heard rumors of Crown Jewels restock (without the limited box) and Jades restock. I'm gonna take my loss on the Bangs.

I still own Black Elites, Cannon, Dunkmans, Freegums, Miami Vice... I'm good :lolbron: If I see a Big Bang on a trusted site for under $300 I will cop, but not fukking with over seas.

Sold:
Bangs
Hornets

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Am I da only person in here who think Lebron Xs are shytin on the lebron 9s? I couldnt fully appreciate the Xs by jus lookin at them..I had 2 try them on and see them on feet 2get that Wow Experience..I dont own a pair yet,but it's definately a sneaker on my radar..Blue diamonds, and black diamonds I like the best so far..I wonder how a SLH Lebron X would look

as a bball shoe I like the 9's, but I hate the way jeans fall on them (if that makes sense to anyone).

I havent got a pair of X's yet, but they seem like they are a better shoe to just wear out.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:sadbron: - Kicks crew (I ordered on 9/20) sold my scuffed bangs to my homie for $140 ( I fukked these up in 1st month of owning by mistake. 2 1/2 weeks later - no tracking no shoe, I facebook them, for my 10.5 (Chinese don't make fake 10.5's). They said they were sold out, I said cool send me an 11. 1 week later still no tracking or shoe. Open a paypal dispute. Kicks crew emails me saying shoe will arrive by the 15th with no tracking #. I did my claim 3 days after dispute. Got my money back yesterday (the 15th). No shoe was ever coming brehs. If I waited like 4 more days to the 20th I woulda been assed out of that $272. Gonna order my NikeIDs with that money.

Plus I heard rumors of Crown Jewels restock (without the limited box) and Jades restock. I'm gonna take my loss on the Bangs.

I still own Black Elites, Cannon, Dunkmans, Freegums, Miami Vice... I'm good :lolbron: If I see a Big Bang on a trusted site for under $300 I will cop, but not fukking with over seas.

Sold:
Bangs
Hornets

I'm sorry bruh. Kicks-Crew has a solid rep for being legit, I mean my shyt from them was all good. They are slow, took me 3 weeks to get my kicks but I got em. ah well I'm glad you got your money back :guilty: