Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Whats gonna be the best way online to cop those bred 11s? Trying to avoid all of the crowds and fukkery that comes along with buying in store...props

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats gonna be the best way online to cop those bred 11s? Trying to avoid all of the crowds and fukkery that comes along with buying in store...props

If i find a legit spot/website im probaly jus spend da 300(most ill spend n im hesitant about that) n get them early..December 2012 lookin like Feb 2012 So much heat droppin that month

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I da only person in here who think Lebron Xs are shytin on the lebron 9s? I couldnt fully appreciate the Xs by jus lookin at them..I had 2 try them on and see them on feet 2get that Wow Experience..I dont own a pair yet,but it's definately a sneaker on my radar..Blue diamonds, and black diamonds I like the best so far..I wonder how a SLH Lebron X would look

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
supra-skytop-III-red-leather-1.jpg

i don't rock the skytop iii's,...
i like them though!!
i am a tk or skytop one and two guy myself.
i say just go online find a store that carries them.

try them on, and if they do not have your size, or that piru colorway
order them online.....

art barr

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Am I da only person in here who think Lebron Xs are shytin on the lebron 9s? I couldnt fully appreciate the Xs by jus lookin at them..I had 2 try them on and see them on feet 2get that Wow Experience..I dont own a pair yet,but it's definately a sneaker on my radar..Blue diamonds, and black diamonds I like the best so far..I wonder how a SLH Lebron X would look

I like the X's but me personally..

IX>>X