ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
new pickups
penny2_zpsd865217d.jpg

You Know Where I Can Cop A Knicks Shirt In That Old School Look Like The Bulls One You Got There Breh? :whoo:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
The Atomic Teal colorway on Lebron X ID has SOLD OUT :troll: Nike will restock in November

Am I da only person in here who think Lebron Xs are shytin on the lebron 9s? I couldnt fully appreciate the Xs by jus lookin at them..I had 2 try them on and see them on feet 2get that Wow Experience..I dont own a pair yet,but it's definately a sneaker on my radar..Blue diamonds, and black diamonds I like the best so far..I wonder how a SLH Lebron X would look

Not shytting on the 9s... BUT the Xs are worthwhile in my collection. Like I said I will end up with 3+ of them. It's just sad the 2 Nike colorways I like (Gold medals + Crown Jewels -or- Jades) was the hard ones to cop. The Nike ID will be easy. I personally like the 9>8>10>7>4 (only brons I care for)

Lebrons 7-10 giving Jordan 7-10 a run :mjpls: :lolbron:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
you probably got high quality replica. The production dates are going to be different than the ones that come out in December. Way to early to be copping shoes that come out two months from now.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Atomic Teal colorway on Lebron X ID has SOLD OUT :troll: Nike will restock in November

Not shytting on the 9s... BUT the Xs are worthwhile in my collection. Like I said I will end up with 3+ of them. It's just sad the 2 Nike colorways I like (Gold medals + Crown Jewels -or- Jades) was the hard ones to cop. The Nike ID will be easy. I personally like the 9>8>10>7>4 (only brons I care for)

Lebrons 7-10 giving Jordan 7-10 a run :mjpls: :lolbron:

he gon need somethin special for them 11s :youngsabo:

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
you probably got high quality replica. The production dates are going to be different than the ones that come out in December. Way to early to be copping shoes that come out two months from now.

2 months is not really early at all they produce them about 6 months before release and I bought them off a trusted seller on ebay I been collecting shoes since 2002 Im not new to this breh

and I will be copping another pair on RD if I can get through online

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
2 months is not really early at all they produce them about 6 months before release and I bought them off a trusted seller on ebay I been collecting shoes since 2002 Im not new to this breh

and I will be copping another pair on RD if I can get through online

remember the early pairs of concords last year had those clear toe caps that wasnt on the release date versions. Its just too risky to deal with. I feel like when it comes to 11s bootleggers are just in full effect.