Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
yhu6y4ep.jpg

Look what I copped at the outlet :yes:

buvu2e5e.jpg

Also copped these too! Found em at one spot in Phoenix. Trip been worth it :shaq:
Sent from my Galaxy S3

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
My moms was cleaning out my room and found some new shoes that are a few years old. I'm thinking about just selling them to a second hand clothing store but after checking them out I'm wondering if its worth trying to sell them somewhere else, think they'd get any interest? None have ever been worn except for the Air force ones that look like they've been worn once maybe twice.

R0Xj3.jpg

3kOFX.jpg

12pjA.jpg

qCQe9.jpg

xMY5V.jpg

iOCli.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
yhu6y4ep.jpg

Look what I copped at the outlet :yes:

buvu2e5e.jpg

Also copped these too! Found em at one spot in Phoenix. Trip been worth it :shaq:
Sent from my Galaxy S3

Found out a local outlet got the Playoff 12's this past wednesday.

They took phone orders Friday morning.

I found out Friday afternoon (and you can guess what the outcome was :(

Went to the mall Friday night to see if they had the Questions.

They sold out of those as well.

Tough weekend.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

damn

its a shame the Xs really dont do anything for me. I didn't like the 9s for awhile but they eventually grew on me. I don't know if the Xs will be the same. Still havent seen them in person. But right now I dont see myself giving out 180+ to a shoe I'm not in love with...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dear Edward,

This email is regarding Order #:

If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by Oct 6, 2012. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on or before Oct 16, 2012. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise, please click here to cancel.

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time.

We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 10/16/12, your merchandise will be automatically canceled.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453 .

:beli:
:damn:
:why:
:mindblown:
:to:

The flyknit racers are good but my second pair of trainers...i might just say fukk it and order elsewhere

*checks kolos link*