Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:sadbron:
Imma get me some Agassis tomorrow...if I don't get the ones I really want...i'll get some other Agassis that are pretty dope...fukk around i might get both.
pLgel.jpg

So I won these shyts today on an auction...just like I said I was gonna do...for a cool $76 + 15 for shipping...And like Leon the professional...i was gonna cross em off my hitlist...
...but then this scumbag piece of fukkin shyt gon message me like a bytch ass hoe...this god damn horse shyt like 50 minutes later

I am very sorry I had to make an emergency trip from Cheyenne to Texas and couldn't cancel this in time since it can't be ended within the last 12 hours. I am extremely sorry for this and any inconvienence. I no longer have these to sell. Again very sorry. Brent
6202brent recently opened a cancel transaction case for an item you recently purchased: nike retro air tech challenge agassi 14 never worn perfect shape jordan air.Reason for cancel transaction request: The seller sold the item to another buyer.
I don't give a fukk if your momma is on her deathbed...or if you sold them shyts to someone else...you go give him his money back and you get me my Nike's nikka!
:pacspit:

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Got These Delivered Today, One Of Those Shoes That Take Me Back Brehs, I LOVED These Joints When I Was Younger, Been Kinda Looking Out For Them For A Good 6 Months, Copped For Only $99

2h6yqzr.jpg

where u get them from I wanted the all white with the red and blue on them :noah:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Never mind - they had a bunch of sizes in the $200 shoe.

This is how Nike gonna confuse me with $270 / $200 / $180

=====

The Reebok Question Mid, Allen Iverson's first shoe drops tomorrow on Street Fashion, Clothing & Accessories : Karmaloop.com - Global Concrete Culture!

You will want to click here: Browse | Karmaloop.com - Global Concrete Culture (Reebok section)

Use this Promo:

FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders! PLUS $20 OFF on orders over $85!

USE CODE: 20DOLLA
Repcode: Kalik
theyre up now but.. no promotional or rep codes allowed :why:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
between shoes and games this holiday season cats gon be outta time and money lol

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Damn didn't know they'd block codes on Reebok shoes...:ld:
(some brands block codes - see my discount code thread, but Reebok was never listed)

i went ahead and got em anyways but im kinda salty i didnt get em for 93 shipped like some cats from nt did yesterday :noah: these are the first reebok shoes ive copped since the black og's dropped back in the day lol

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
i went ahead and got em anyways but im kinda salty i didnt get em for 93 shipped like some cats from nt did yesterday :noah: these are the first reebok shoes ive copped since the black og's dropped back in the day lol

Hope it wasn't my fault and you waited on the code.. :noah: Sorry, my bad breh

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
nah its my fault for not being up on that reebok.com deal
these shoes totally slipped my mind for some reason maybe cuz theyre reeboks lol
i know some other place had em for a little less than retail too but i slept on that as well

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
I know there's a few heads in here from Arizona. Where is a HOH? And Nike SB account holders? Going to Tempe now to hit up the outlet.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:sadbron:

pLgel.jpg

So I won these shyts today on an auction...just like I said I was gonna do...for a cool $76 + 15 for shipping...And like Leon the professional...i was gonna cross em off my hitlist...
...but then this scumbag piece of fukkin shyt gon message me like a bytch ass hoe...this god damn horse shyt like 50 minutes later

I don't give a fukk if your momma is on her deathbed...or if you sold them shyts to someone else...you go give him his money back and you get me my Nike's nikka!
:pacspit:

:mindblown:

Damm breh thats foul i'm searching for those myself in a 8.5 :snoop: