Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:salute: for the reply. I was actually looking for the white cement joints. They was sold out at this site but this site is piff. If u know any other that got the white cements, holla at me.

the white cements hit outlets one of the last spots I saw that had them for phone orders was the outlet in Washington, PA here's the #
(724) 228-7357
follow
Corkcloth
on twitter and you will get the updates as to which spot has them...unless you want them bad enough and will pay above retail....if that's the case I know of several sites....

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the white cements hit outlets one of the last spots I saw that had them for phone orders was the outlet in Washington, PA here's the #
(724) 228-7357
follow
Corkcloth
on twitter and you will get the updates as to which spot has them...unless you want them bad enough and will pay above retail....if that's the case I know of several sites....

Put me on to those other site u know. I"ll see about calling that number on Tuesday to see what that's all about. I need these joints bad by thanksgiving.:sadcam:

qwertmeister

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nike-Inneva-Woven-1.jpg
whaaaaaaaaaattt

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
where u got them from?:ohhh:

sneakerfather.com

Those Particular Joints Are Sold Out Though, Thankfully My Size Was The Last In Stock

I Was Iffy Bout The Site At 1st But Brad Piff Said They We're Legit And They Are On KicksOnFire's Legit Website List So I Went For It

Kicks Are 100% Legit And Shipping Was Quick, So I Can Say I'd Recommend