Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
When's the best time to get Ralph Lauren? I thought black friday but I heard they marked up prices and say 30% off sale....

I'm trying to get my polo game like my man Los :russ:

The key for RL is to just to constantly add what you like to your wishlist and cop whenever there's a sale or coupon...and with RL there WILL BE another sale. What I copped this week was a create your own sweater which doesn't go on sale so I just copped it off gp (tho the coupon would've worked).

If you hear of an insider sale or whatever, you've already done the shopping :youngsabo:

The best time is just at the end of a season...lots of sales to make room for the new shyt. Some pieces (L'Art De'automobile shirt for example...damnit :stopitslime:) will never ever go on sale tho :to:

And to dig up an old argument....

:youngsabo:
Los' lo game can't see mine
:umad:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The key for RL is to just to constantly add what you like to your wishlist and cop whenever there's a sale or coupon...and with RL there WILL BE another sale. What I copped this week was a create your own sweater which doesn't go on sale so I just copped it off gp (tho the coupon would've worked).

If you hear of an insider sale or whatever, you've already done the shopping :youngsabo:

The best time is just at the end of a season...lots of sales to make room for the new shyt. Some shirts (L'Art De'automobile) will never ever go on sale tho :to:

Listen to this man.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
A friend of mine works at Polo :smugdraper:

She told me about the sale a week ago...they always do the 25% off thing for Breast Cancer Awareness month (Oct)

Now this Ed/Los Lo challenge....coli cash on the line? :mjpls:

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
A friend of mine works at Polo :smugdraper:

She told me about the sale a week ago...they always do the 25% off thing for Breast Cancer Awareness month (Oct)

Now this Ed/Los Lo challenge....coli cash on the line? :mjpls:

:whoo:
polo sale next month??

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all these shyts have to be cleaned...:wow: this is what happens when you goto school and work 7 days a week.

631DEB17-D50D-4342-8C50-7AF2379C7DD3-7319-000003520B813445.jpg

Thos space jams got sold homie. But thos Air Max 90s in ya pic are :ahh: the reverse air max 90's are dope too.

http://www.sneakerobsession.com/38894/air-max-90-reverse-infrared-available-in-the-us/

EDIT: I need some lebron south beaches in my life bad :noah:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He knows the deal :smugfavre:

:shaq:
if only i had camo shorts and foams to match
:russ:
oh you talkin bout this...
Fit for hittin the streets tomorrow
Black on Black Lo, Camo cargos, Gem Green Foams(Dopes)
dey8fo.jpg

:takedat:
but what about...
Dope fit lex. I usually hate too
Now I'm a kill this cause I'm getting old I don't even post much anymore lol I'm not fukking with Ed he got too many antique vintage Lo's from like 10 years ago :lolbron: ...but when it comes to taking Lo's putting a fit together with your kicks/shoes pants/shorts ain't too many seeing Polos! I'm not mad Ed its you who took the bait for a challenge feeling some kind of way I thought we was better then that.