Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Just read a few tweets that the bred 11s will indeed come in the special box.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
nike-air-way-up-white-black-university-red-06.jpg

nike-air-way-up-white-black-university-red-07.jpg

nike-air-way-up-white-black-university-red-08.jpg

nike-air-way-up-white-black-university-red-09.jpg

:ooh::ooh::ooh: cant wait

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
got me a pair of camo joints...i want some other ones...whats a good brand/site?

For pants I hit Ross/Burlington/Macys breh. I only order shirts and shoes online.

Brands I stick with are Levis, and LRG besides that I have some random shyts... some one told me to hit Pac Sun before

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i got some camos from urban outfitters

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
iPad%2011%20Galaxy%20Cover(1).jpeg

While we've launched several collaboration sneakers over the years, for the very first time, we're offering an opportunity to purchase a limited edition Sole Collector shoe exclusively through our iPad issue.

We helped launch the Zoom Rookie LWP back in October of last year with our Nike x SC Penny Signature Pack Las Vegas event, and now we are offering an exclusive version of the Zoom Rookie in the now-iconic Galaxy theme to bring the story full circle.

It's exciting to not only be able to offer an exclusive shoe, but also launch a new way of releasing it.

900%20SC%20Glow.jpg

for further info: Nike x SC Galaxy Zoom Rookie // Available 9.28 On Sole Collector's iPad Issue 11 | Sole Collector

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Rookies vs Foams.... I'd take the Rookies

I have the Big Bangs, Kobes, Flight One NRG and 1 pair of dunks from All-star already. The dude who had the Foams, when I tried to buy/trade flaked, and I never tried to acquire them again. Missed out on the KD's too....

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Brehs... ok so I seen Teyana Taylor in Reebok Questions with the hat. Then I see Bun-B with the same "freebie". Then I see a Jordan brand dude get like 20 pairs of Jordans free.
teyana-taylor-wearing-reebok-question-white-navy-570x569.jpg

bun-b-showing-off-reebok-question-the-crossover.jpg

Basically the celebs get the shyt free.

Anyone know how that works?

---
I've seen some bloggers (only the Youtube ones) get free gear. I know how affiliate marketing works and I get free stuff, from the sites I promote. But how I get down with a sneaker line
---

Edit - Just found CrookedTounges on my affiliate list. Gonna apply see how commission they pay