Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Naw Max me and Ed done did that I respect yo as a poster and believe me it ain't too many that I do lol
Now some Yall pumping this shyt up post Yall 3 Lo's collection so we can chuckle n shyt...last I counted I got about 50 Lo's 70 pairs of fresh kicks and about 12 Lacoste polos. :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
oh you talkin bout this...

but what about...

Now I'm a kill this cause I'm getting old I don't even post much anymore lol I'm not fukking with Ed he got too many antique vintage Lo's from like 10 years ago :lolbron: ...but when it comes to taking Lo's putting a fit together with your kicks/shoes pants/shorts ain't too many seeing Polos! I'm not mad Ed its you who took the bait for a challenge feeling some kind of way I thought we was better then that.

Well played lol. But yeah you know im just fukkin around :russ:, we too grown and too cool for a "polo" contest :heh:

Really the difference would be my plethora of sweaters and jackets which i have about as many as i do shirts (cooler climate than los).

Hey, do you guys have a LINK to that coupon...im off today and tomorrow and i wanna see if it would work at the outlet :takedat:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Well played lol. But yeah you know im just fukkin around :russ:, we too grown and too cool for a "polo" contest :heh:

Really the difference would be my plethora of sweaters and jackets which i have about as many as i do shirts (cooler climate than los).

Hey, do you guys have a LINK to that coupon...im off today and tomorrow and i wanna see if it would work at the outlet :takedat:

They sent me a flyer in the actual mail...no email this time

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Last time I saw Flight Ones posted it was $120, this site has em for $105 (and free shipping)

edit forgot to add, in case you miss it on the site -
SHIPPING
Free Shipping for the Continental US - Enter "freeship" in the coupon field during checkout to receive free shipping.

We will not reimburse you for shipping if you neglect to enter the "freeship" code.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I Want These But I Might Wait A Little

Is It Me Or Is Anyone Else Surprised At The Lack Of Attention Simple All Back & Blk-White Kicks Get Nowadays?

Waiting also,

A few months back I grabbed the Lebron Away Elites, still DS, so no need for a new black pair for me. BUT if these hit like $80 . I'll bite, no rush to buy mostly black shoes for myself.

BUT for my son who beats shoes. I may cop these.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone help score me a pair of KD IV gold metal in size 12. I can't make the raffle times because of work and I can never get a pair NDC...SMH things arent looking up for this release :noah: :noah:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I Want These But I Might Wait A Little

Is It Me Or Is Anyone Else Surprised At The Lack Of Attention Simple All Back & Blk-White Kicks Get Nowadays?

Hypebeast prefer loud colors. I never thought in the 9 elites that the MVs was even a top 3 colorway.

Away>>Championship>>Taxi>>>Home>>>MV

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My Fav Sneaker To Just Toss On And Walk Out The House With Is The Lebron 8 V2 Low Blackouts

I Really LOVE Those Joints

black-lebron-low-8-viii-1.jpg