They did it with these....
FUeDPuzWYAANjal

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Thank you brehs for sending me down the rabbit hole on these joints. Found out that Chris Nightwing recently reviewed them. This video is a must watch

If I don’t hit those Reimagined / Lost and Found Chicagos in Nov for retail or a decent price, the Chinaman can take my money for a pair of these remade replica ‘85 Chicagos. I’ve never owned any reps, but these are an exception due to the superiority in quality over what Nike is currently giving us. Why pay $800 resale for those joints they are giving us in Nov when I can have these gorgeous joints for $100 less than that?

The darkseid awaits you, friend...

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I impluse bought the French Blue 13s. Feel some type of way about it because I recently bought the Midnight Navy 6s.. basically bought the same color scheme but a different model :francis:

This might be a sign to slow down, reassess my collection, and determine what I want my wardrobe to be. One key thing I’m realizing is I lack essentials.

I own these shoes.. never worn them:

Yet don’t own a pair of regular forces, stan smiths, or converses :dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I purchased 2 pairs from them and this by far the best quality on all fronts. The sole, the leather and shape. The sole is 10x better that the Nike Jordan 1’s as far as thickness. The insoles and comfort are far better as well.

Nike not unleashing the flutes over this?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I impluse bought the French Blue 13s. Feel some type of way about it because I recently bought the Midnight Navy 6s.. basically bought the same color scheme but a different model :francis:

This might be a sign to slow down, reassess my collection, and determine what I want my wardrobe to be. One key thing I’m realizing is I lack essentials.

I own these shoes.. never worn them:

Yet don’t own a pair of regular forces, stan smiths, or converses :dead:

When I was looking at some releases from the past 5-6 yrs, and thinking they would be dope to have, not realizing I had some of them DS in my closet, I knew I had a problem. My goal for this yr has been to wear more DS shoes than I bought this yr, and even slowing down I have been failing up to this point :mjlol::mjcry: