heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yep. Taking them to jail about to be light work
This....

They are not even being covert about it. I'm sure the local police have undercovers locally on offer up, craigslist, etc. Going to meet up buy a pair or two and bust them. Someone will snitch on the head of the snake.

They are rushing to dump to them when really if they wait over time or even when the sneaker is released, that would be the time to start selling but dudes will do whatever for clout, especially incriminate themselves..

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I wanted the fire reds earlier in the week, but my interest is waning. :ld: Not sure if I'ma go after them.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This....

They are not even being covert about it. I'm sure the local police have undercovers locally on offer up, craigslist, etc. Going to meet up buy a pair or two and bust them. Someone will snitch on the head of the snake.

They are rushing to dump to them when really if they wait over time or even when the sneaker is released, that would be the time to start selling but dudes will do whatever for clout, especially incriminate themselves..
Yeah, the block way too hot, a few more savvy nikkas could probably get through if they don't get snitched on, they also gonna have to try to get the bread for them in cash because explaining that income to uncle sam could get dicey

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You can't even bid on the cherry xi's on StockX.... :laff: :laff::laff:.....
Screenshot-20220908-191322.jpg