Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Fell in love with the laker color. So it’s only right I copped the Detroit color way
8-ECF23-BA-6197-4-D30-9-C78-A8-F1-CCDAE5-E7.jpg

vino

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy to me how this random guy constructed the actual shape of the aj 1 85 but Nike can’t and uses all these damn gimmick names to insinuate that they are. Nike so goddamn lazy.

I purchased 2 pairs from them and this by far the best quality on all fronts. The sole, the leather and shape. The sole is 10x better that the Nike Jordan 1’s as far as thickness. The insoles and comfort are far better as well.

Last edited:
Daps
I purchased 2 pairs from them and this by far the best quality on all fronts. The sole, the leather and shape. The sole is 10x better that the Nike Jordan 1’s as far as thickness. The insoles and comfort are far better as well.
Word I was watching a review video on it and the dude was fukking shocked at how well they’re made and he was talking about the soles so thick they can’t be twisted lol

vino

Superstar
Daps
If you got some time check the video review of them

The guy was dumbfounded on how well they’re made, he said he reached out to ask him how he got the mold or sole and the dude didn’t answer back like of course he wouldn’t lmao

He does answer that somewhere, kind of. He said he reached out to several factories that make Nike shoes. He paid a lot of money to get them. The sole is the exact look of the original 85. The feel is crazy.